• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Is it ok to Boo your own team?...

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
I couldn’t do it, i can boo the oposition all day but your own no. Angry/Disappointed/ashamed etc yes but booing your own is like doing it to your family.

I couldn’t do it, i can boo the oposition all day but your own no. Angry/Disappointed/ashamed etc yes but booing your own is like doing it to your family.
Each to his own and I understand the frustration of those who joined in. I wouldn't do it. I just think it's a bit slime fan-ish. They have been known to boo their team, throw coins and other projectiles.
It's an emotional ride for fans and we all react differently.
If anything, hopefully the team will be ashamed and vow for that not to happen again.
The world's against Manly. It's horrible to see Manly against Manly.

Each to his own and I understand the frustration of those who joined in. I wouldn't do it. I just think it's a bit slime fan-ish. They have been known to boo their team, throw coins and other projectiles.
It's an emotional ride for fans and we all react differently.
If anything, hopefully the team will be ashamed and vow for that not to happen again.
The world's against Manly. It's horrible to see Manly against Manly.

Spot on, felt like we are better than that and that other team’s fans booed their own. But as you say hopefully that players remember that as something to ask some hard questions of one another and find a way to improve

In the professional era where it’s the players sole job to play footy, I think it’s ok to boo your team when they serve up the absolute garbage that was the 1st half. Happens around the world in a multitude of sports.

Not into booing, but I really can’t blame those with a need to vent. As @Mals alluded to, these bloke are very well paid fully employed professionals. Not like the old days when they made a pittance from the game and were upending garbage bins for an income. And I might add, put their lives on the line each game, because there was no support back then if you copped a serious or career ending injury.

This post for IEE sums it up and confirms that boos are quite acceptable for Manly fans as we demand excellence form our team every game

Reply by Parra fan on The Hill 1 hour ago

Manly fans boo because they demand excellence at all times.

We on the other hand settle for poor performances and spoons. Players stay in their confort zones and play the same crap week after week.

Different mentality at the Northern shores.

Boos are no different to the players' Truth Sessions.

giphy.gif

Nothing personal, just a collective FCK to relieve the tension and we stay to encourage Manly for the next half :inlove:

We are Manly :wait:

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8