Blake Green Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Green > Cronk tonight.

If he stays injury free he will be a great signing.
Cronk was absolute rubbish tonight. Green was okay, certainly tries his butt off. I'm still yet to understand why people think he'll make such a great partner for dce. He'll be better than Walker was, so at least it is an improvement. Here's hoping he proves an amazing purchase.

Thought the Storm halves let them down were well and truly outplayed by Maloney. Sharks were all over them for 60min and should've had a decent lead. Cronk was unsighted for most of the game and Green was ok. He'll go backwards now.

Funny how people are seeing this guy now he has joined us.

I thought he was ordinary right throughout the finals, especially in the grand final.

I noted in today's paper he got 5/10 and a comment about his ordinary defence. That's how I seen it too, maybe lucky to even get a 5.

Let's hope he is an improver.

Funny how people are seeing this guy now he has joined us.

I thought he was ordinary right throughout the finals, especially in the grand final.

I noted in today's paper he got 5/10 and a comment about his ordinary defence. That's how I seen it too, maybe lucky to even get a 5.

Let's hope he is an improver.
His defence was very good, saved a try and some other great tackles on Bird. He's nothing special he just gets the job done. His kicking was excellent throughout the season and that is what will make DCE better.

So the amount of tackling the storm did had nothing to do with how the halves performed?

Hey wait until round 1 for that. Trbojevic, Buhrer, Taupau, Lussick have all blossomed under him and many more.

Not so funny as it seems. 2016 saw the two Trbojevics, Buhrer, Taupau and Lusssick play well for much of the season. Its just that there wasnt much else happening in the team in part because of the dreadful injury toll. That is why I think we need to reserve judgement regarding Barrett.

Matai, Lawrence, Stewart out for almost the whole season, Lyon missing many matches, Walker playing out of position, Parcell injured for two long term periods, Api playing out of position more often than not, Taufua with little being offered from inside, DCE playing injured and targeted because he was the only play maker. And then a bunch of reserve graders filling up the rest of the team.

The Trbojevics, Buhrer, Taupau and Lussick were the only shining lights throughout the season. No wonder Manly struggled. I doubt that even Hasler or Toovey could have done much better.

I recollect Cronk being clobbered at every available opportunity. A possible reason for him being "quiet"?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8