Blake Green could be buy of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The 31 year old Green at $600 a season for 3 seasons is the worst 3 year investment .
A turn style in defence and predictable pedestrian pace .
Our club was smart enough not extend his contract .
The warriors are a basket case

Joel Thompson will be the buy of the year
Try time !!!
Joel+Thompson+2017+Auckland+Nines+ZCymXChwcSql.jpg

I think Kasiano will be the buy of the year

Just read an article on him and he has trimmed down a lot! A fit looking unit now.

I wonder why the bulldogs didn't do that with him. After all they had Des the 'total control' freak.

Green will be good for the warriors. But on the coin he's on certainly not the buy of the year. And definitely not the years after..

Kasiano could be anything . He has all the attributes . All he needs is a good coach to get the best out of him . Word from the disappointed Kennel forum was that No player improved under Des at the Dogs and former dog player Ennis has said that Des stalled his game .

Re: Kasiano at some point a player has to take responsibility- clearly he needed a change of scene

Maloney “ should” do wonders at the Riff but you keep hearing about how Griffin is ****ing useless as a coach so maybe not.

Thompson could well take this award as he’s exactly what our young side needed.

In the same vein as Kennedy was ( although his two year tenure will sure take some beating as possibly the most influential of the modern era).

Maloney “ should” do wonders at the Riff but you keep hearing about how Griffin is ****ing useless as a coach so maybe not.

Thompson could well take this award as he’s exactly what our young side needed.

In the same vein as Kennedy was ( although his two year tenure will sure take some beating as possibly the most influential of the modern era).

Maloney will be basically a captain-coach, a la Phil Gould at the Rabbitohs back in the day.
Griffin is a plank.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8