Blacktown Reserve Grade Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have come away with a nail-biting 24-22 victory over the Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles, narrowly escaping after a tit-for-tat contest at Brookvale's McGrath Foundation Stadium.

Following a second one-point loss to the Dragons in Round 21, the Bulldogs proved their determination in closing out a tight victory. Despite a shaky start which saw the attack stall on multiple occasions, the Josh Cleeland-led Bulldogs clicked into gear for a more successful second half.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/08/11/report-blacktown-v-canterbury-bankstown/

Blacktown have to win both of their last two games to stay in the race.

7th NZ on 22
8th Wyong on 22
9th Blacktown on 21
10th NS on 20
NS play Wenty tomorrow who are on 18.

Wyong have a bye in the last round, so a win next week against 6th placed WS will seal their spot in the semis.
There are a few scenarios to play out but if you don't win your own games, you got no hope.

Blacktown have to win both of their last two games to stay in the race.

7th NZ on 22
8th Wyong on 22
9th Blacktown on 21
10th NS on 20
NS play Wenty tomorrow who are on 18.

Wyong have a bye in the last round, so a win next week against 6th placed WS will seal their spot in the semis.
There are a few scenarios to play out but if you don't win your own games, you got no hope.
I watched most of that match. It was a very poor standard. We don't have much talent there, including Tom Wright who should be killing it in this standard.
Metcalf did run away with a 90-metre try and is quick. That's about all I learned from today.

Considering the players in this team they really fall apart as a team.
Losing Hastings was huge as he is arguablythat stand out half who could have guided this team to go very close to the title
Call me sick, but with the top side gone I would love to see any Manly grade have a shot on GF day

I watched most of that match. It was a very poor standard. We don't have much talent there, including Tom Wright who should be killing it in this standard.
Metcalf did run away with a 90-metre try and is quick. That's about all I learned from today.
Which position did Wright play? Fullback this time? Spoiler alert ' I am a fan of the kid' But FFS the kid needs to be played in a position and not all over the place. If we cant find a position for him id rather he left because the kid will be something special if given the right coaching and path. Coaching is something the side is lacking at the moment.

Which position did Wright play? Fullback this time? Spoiler alert ' I am a fan of the kid' But FFS the kid needs to be played in a position and not all over the place. If we cant find a position for him id rather he left because the kid will be something special if given the right coaching and path. Coaching is something the side is lacking at the moment.

He had No 1 on his back but apparently played half with Metcalfe at 5/8 (though they probably interchanged). Cust dropped out for some reason. Again the Wright/Anderson combination became evident with Anderson's try off a short grubber by Wright. These two play well together.

Chance to move into the top 8 with 2 rounds to go. Beaten Saints last 3 times they have met. Interesting to see how Anderson, Funa, Cust, T Wright, Paseka and Sipley go as future first graders.

Commentators in very good humour, suggesting Lewie Brown should be called up for the last 2 games as he is stuck on 198 FG games and deserves to make it 200.

Sounds logical

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6