Bit of goss about Groom last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
gday , last night at game, a guy near me asked Groom about next year and he didn't want to comment but several guys around me reckon he is on a 2 year contract which last next year!!!

Look, why would he go to Broncos, local kid, family here, come thru juniors, lauded as a great prospect, orford gone in 2009 as contract runs out, burns and monas gone, not alot of competition, and lockyer and wallace at broncos, wallace is a kid but Bennett rates, look Groomy aint standing out YET in PL, he isn't ready for 1st grade, he is still bit small, will make it but not yet,

Where is Groom from to start with, is he a Queenslander?

I would find it hard to fathom that he has gone to the Broncos if he isn't a QLD'er considering they have Ennis, Wallace, Lokyer, Perry and every other half decent half back running around in the QLD Cup in front of him.

Groom is originally from fiji and he was a norths junior from Berowra I believe.

I e-mailed Zorba this morning to confirm any details on groom and he said that he had not heard anything about him and the broncos.

He also confimed that they don't have him him signed up and he didn't elaborate any more. Not sure what this means but it didn't sound all that good.

he also said that cuthbo's manager was meeting with the club this week to sort out a new contract.

I bet the club wishes they signed him up a month or two ago because his value would have increased in the past couple of games.

he also said that cuthbo's manager was meeting with the club this week to sort out a new contract.

I bet the club wishes they signed him up a month or two ago because his value would have increased in the past couple of games.
Exactly! However, se sounds a bit like a Manly tragic so we might be able to negotiate a loyalty discount.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4