Billy Slater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Yay or Nay?

• I’d rather us get the spoon 🤮

• Sign him up! 👍

• Not sure… 🤔

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it waddles like a duck
Quaks like a duck
It's Billy Slater

Mmm Peking duck
About as close to Manly as I want him.

Some may not like it but I would be open to it.

Someone out of the Storm system like Slater would probably be the closest to someone understand the Manly culture without actually being an ex-player.

Slater has reached the highest levels of the game, and has already coached Qld to a series win

Where is this coming from ? Are we really talking to him ?
Mainly from the Hasler thread. A reliable source has yet to be found. Just thought I would create this thread ahead of time just to make sure if it is true.

Would take him in a heartbeat but there’s no way he’d ever coach us. Jason Ryles might be a more realistic target, need to look at assistants from the top, well-run sides ala Cronulla with Fitzy.

We don’t necessarily need a Manly man as coach, we just need a good coach full stop

I think he would be a great coach of Manly.

He probably has more respect for the club that most current players as he knows how much the past players bled for the team.

He might even bring some pride in the jersey again.
Not from the 7 ......

Well, I've kind of been hoping we started playing eyes up football. Not studs up. Hard pass.

My picks:

Siebold (Cronk assistant), Flannagan, Cronk (Siebold assistant), Walker Brothers., Tooves. I'd also like a coaching director (Bellamy ideal). Let's get some modern game strategies back into the team, and discipline

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4