Billy Slater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Yay or Nay?

• I’d rather us get the spoon 🤮

• Sign him up! 👍

• Not sure… 🤔

Results are only viewable after voting.
We could merge this with the Wade Graham thread and have the Billy Graham thread.

With the Billy Graham thread, we could placate the Manly 7. New coach, Pacifika players onboard. Problems solved.

If its an ex fullback coach you want then I would rather have The Prince of Brookvale

I dont think Mona,s, Randall or Hales are the answer. From Memory, I dont think Hales was that successful when he coached Blacktown Workers and isnt he our defensive coach. Says it all right there

Sign him up!

Hated him as a player, like him as a commentator.
Think we'd do well with a more progressive thinking coach.

Yeah he's an old enemy bastard, but fukk it - we need help, we need to change sh!t up

Maybe Scam could be his assistant to help teach the players how to hypnotise the whistle blowers, so that they miss flying elbows and forward passes

Any player that has played under Bellamy and the Storm system for many years has the education and knowledge to be a good coach. Whether they have the ability to effectively utilise and implement that knowledge is another thing. I'd give him a shot based on where he has come from and let's face it the kid was a smart player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6