Billy Slater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Yay or Nay?

• I’d rather us get the spoon 🤮

• Sign him up! 👍

• Not sure… 🤔

Results are only viewable after voting.
Liked Slater 's approach both on and of the field during the recent S O O series and must have implemented some good systems and preparation to get the best out of his charges . Heck even got D C E playing some constructive and competitive footy after some fairly ordinary club form leading up to the series . Seems a quite personable and down to earth type of individual , good temperament . Probably will always receive a bit of controversy from his playing days but so what , he is in a different role now footy wise and was a great player . Looks like he would be keen to pursue an N R L coaching gig , Storm may be interested and any future Manly interest would be understandable .

Slater has been blessed in his first year of Origin coaching.

I mean what a luxury having a true leader and captain like DCE in your team.

I seriously would not have Slater in my first 10 picks as the next Manly coach, not that i think we need one, we finished top 4 last year or has everyone forgotten that?

Slater has been blessed in his first year of Origin coaching.

I mean what a luxury having a true leader and captain like DCE in your team.

I seriously would not have Slater in my first 10 picks as the next Manly coach, not that i think we need one, we finished top 4 last year or has everyone forgotten that?
True, but next year "last year" will be an 11th position finish (and in freefall)

True, but next year "last year" will be an 11th position finish (and in freefall)

Yep point taken, and the same owner sacked Tooves from a better position.

And now the point you all need to note is Toovey was sacked for Barrett, the biggest insult any coach has ever had imo.

So those calling for Des' head might want to be careful what you wish for. You might just get Barrett mark II

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4