Billy Bainbridge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thought he was injured before Paseka showed up in round 7 so not sure how they are both together?

Might still be training with the squad but laying off the sessions???

Maybe still experiencing some injury issues as reasonably fit and injury free , he should be still good enough to be in some N R L club 's 30 man roster or at least QLD cup level like Jamail Hoppa . But with Manly's present depth in the back row and even with any existing injuries aside , would have been difficult to include both of these back rowers in the current Manly top 30 man squad . Maybe Black Town of course, however again looks like that Bill still has some serious injury concerns to overcome in the short term .

Anyone know what the latest is with Billy ? haven't seen him mentioned or listed in teams. Has he given up on footy ?

Shame if he has had to give the game up.

As the kid playing a few games in the pack off the bench, I don't think the kid could have possibly been more impressive. He just made playing NRL iook so so easy.

I don't know what the kid was like away from the footy field, but on it, to me he just made playing above his weight look like a breeze, even as a stocky middle he had time and space and that instant calmness under pressure that only great players have.

I can only call it how I seen it, but he impressed me more than any other young forward Manly has put on the park this decade.

Even Jurbo took a while to look comfortable.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6