Billy Bainbridge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dean Ritchie just mentioned in the Bug Sports Breakfast that Billy Bainbridge could debut this afternoon after Hopoate was blocked to make his first appearance in the top grade.

Good luck to the young fella if this is the case, another local from Christian Brothers, which is great.

Anyone know much about him?

who else is injured - we can only bring up players to replace injured players due to salary cap issues. So Leary/Brown/Green all have to be used first

I know Green didn't play in any grade last week, he may be injured?

does he have a youtube video?@;)

Whilst I know you were joking...(I think); I did actually look for one!

But alas, no youtube vids to be found.

Early reports was that he was in the Nathan Hindmarsh mould of second rower.

Mould? Mold? wait a mo.....

American English has no mould, and British English has no mold. In other words, the word referring to (1) the various funguses that grow on organic matter or (2) a frame for shaping something is spelled the same in both uses, and the spelling depends on the variety of English.

http://grammarist.com/spelling/mold-mould/

...Mould

Baz hinted at more than 1 debut from the 20s.
I'd like to see Hopoate shame he isn't allowed to play today. But there is always next year for him, will get to be a starter soon I believe

Watched him play a few times. Has more potential than knight imo. Pretty big second rower. Similar to choc style player. Robust style running and hard worker. Will be a big step up to first grade though.

Would of liked to see hopa jr. Been the standout player in manlys nsw cup side

Recall the club advertising his re-signing last year so they must have big wraps on him as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2