Billy Bainbridge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1 thing that stood out as soon as he was on the field, was a willing hard worker....with enthusiasm about his work....in a team looking very flat, his attitude was very apparent imo.
Not sure if he has star quality, but anyone who has a dig like this kid wins me over...looked far hungrier than most big names who basically went through the motions wai

I liked what I saw from him tonight. When you read his height and weight you expect him to be really small but he looks like a lump of a lad...I think he might be a Josh Jackson type player...not the biggest but plays tough.

Is he a Beaver ?
Is he a Watmough ?
Is he going to be another great ?
or is he going to be another fringe NRL player ?
Not sold on him yet and time will tell

Lol i had to double take on this post, BOZO where's the optimism? :)

Lol i had to double take on this post, BOZO where's the optimism? :)
He had his best game for us last night and showed a lot of promise .
So is he a Beaver ? Is he a Watmough ?
He is Billy the kid who looks like he is going to make a name for him self
Well done Billy !!!

He looks good, is a keeper. His seemed to be somewhat difficult to tackle and took some stopping.

I'd love to keep him in firsts but with our props coming back, he'll have to be one of the bench to go.

Nice problem to have.

Loved how he just stuck in the middle and tackled and tackled.

Good young kid and hope he gets some more chances throughout the year.

Years ago we had another mobile, great defending lock called Billy Bradstreet. If he turns out as good as Bradstreet was, I'll be happy. Bradstreet at one stage kept Ron Coote out of the Australian team.

I really like the look of the kid, His effort and enthusiasm is up there with Jake T. Does everything with plenty of intent and purpose. He reminds me a little bit of Owen Cunningham and I think his nickname should be Meryl. Great player and happy he is on board.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4