BIG NEWS coming next week!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its getting beyond creepy now Rex.
You say it is creepy and yet here you are.

It's like you are addicted.

PS Well done on (temporarily) stilling that silly little Bye Bye voice in your head. You know it has no real influence, you are owned, and you HAVE to engage.

Will take more than a pathetic gaggle of mindless single thought lefties to bother me. But I'm enjoying the sport. Its interesting how you lefties can't bear the thought of someone thinking differently to yourselves. Very broad minded of you.
YOU started all this political bs in the thread Terry. Why? Because you can't stand the thought of others having a different opinion. You are the Morman knocking on our front door NEEEEDING to convert us. A religious zealot in political costume.

You already admitted you are biased and News Ltd is biased. You know that News Ltd has a 75% monopoly on metro newspaper coverage. And you can't bear with the thought of 25% non News Ltd newspaper coverage. You NEEEED everyone to think exactly like you. You NEEEED all the world to be Terry clones for you to be OK.

I know the concept is difficult (read impossible) for you to grasp, but just because you perceive, from your known biased stance, that others are biased, doesn't mean that they are biased.

Yes, here i am, asking you again to stop responding to me. Please stop Rex. There, i said please this time. Its been fun, but all good things must come to an end. Time for you to move on.
And I have all the patience in the world Terry. I don't mind continuing to converse with you. Nothing better to do. And you need the attention right now.

It is interesting that you think the path to your happiness is in what I do, not in what you do. That is called being dependent.

Tell me Terry and Rex. Are you two married. certainly sounds like it.
It's all good Bearfax. Terry is just going through a rough time right now. He needs to vent. He just needs a target for his anger at life. Once it's all out he'll see it's not so bad.

Calm down rex. I'll say bye bye for the last time. You are now ignored.
OK. If it happens that's good. If not, that's good too.

That seems possibly one positive step forward, taking some personal responsibility for change rather than demanding everyone else change who they are, and what they do, to fit your demands.

An even saner path might be to simply get comfortable with (rather than reactive to) the discomfort of others not being who you demand them to be.

OK. If it happens that's good. If not, that's good too.

That seems one positive step forward, taking some personal responsibility for change rather than demanding everyone else change who they are, and what they do, to fit your demands.

An even saner path might be to simply get comfortable with (rather than reactive to) the discomfort of others not being who you demand them to be.

I think the coalition is left pretty speechless too. They reckon its bad news for Aust.

You like the way its heading wombatgc?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4