Big Change at MSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Just tried to log onto MSE, there is a countdown clock sitting at about 40 mins until the new site is launched.

The excitement is unbearable, what delights will be on show now

I had to laugh.

The countdown clock got to zero and then it reset itself to 30 minutes.

Talk about a let-down. I can't handle the suspense.

I am getting ready for the 20 posts that will follow:

Great post Aaron!

Love your work Aaron.

Great site - best ever!

Outstanding!

Manly is the best team and has the best site!

Great stuff Aaron!

I love you Aaron etc

I hope it does match up to th hype but it will be funny to read the resonse. :lol:

ha ha just blown out to 25 min again - professionalism at it's best! Zorba must of forgot to load something

Now down to 15 mins, right when I was going to renew my membership. I will wait a few days till they iron out the new site, I think.

Jamesie

Isn't this reminiscent of the launch of the last new MSE?

I'm told monkeys only have to touch an electric fence once to learn their lesson.

I will always remember where i was on this day at this hour. Just like the World Trade Centre & Princess Diana & The Kennedy assassination.

Ii don't mind the look and think it looks more professional.

I do notice that the news features are stronger and that there is a link to the Manly Daily articles that appear. That can only be good.

Well done is my verdict though I am not sure what all the fanfare was about or what happened to the countdown clock.

Its like the old chestnut.

Q: How do you keep a fool busy for 24 hours?

A: I'll tell you tomorrow.

Its like the old chestnut.

Q: How do you keep a fool busy for 24 hours?

A: I'll tell you tomorrow.
I can't wait to find out!!! :lol:

I noticed a new feature: My team. I picked me team (controversially leaving a few big names out!!!!) Guess who?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4