Big Brother

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I would have to almost agree Byso. He is a tool.

Dan trying to build up Dave hughes by comparing Craig Machlachan is only strengthening my argument.

Funniest comedian ever is Richard Prior

Followed by: Chris Rock and then Dave Chappelle

As for Australians i like Carl Barron... he's not normally too funny on the footy show but his DVD is one of the funniest DVD's I've ever seen

Do yaself a favour, if you've dropped off the earth and haven't seen richard prior before get his ****.. he is awesome!!

I also own chris rock - never scared and chris rock - bigger and blacker and they are awesome

Theres a Site that has Some Pics of a Couple of the Girls in the Shower , If you want Details send me a PM

for Those That Have Regd at the above some more pics went up today :D

Funniest comedian ever is Richard Prior

Followed by: Chris Rock and then Dave Chappelle

As for Australians i like Carl Barron... he's not normally too funny on the footy show but his DVD is one of the funniest DVD's I've ever seen

Do yaself a favour, if you've dropped off the earth and haven't seen richard prior before get his ****.. he is awesome!!

I also own chris rock - never scared and chris rock - bigger and blacker and they are awesome

Carl Barron Fi........Fi......................... :lol: :lol:

I suggest you go see Bill Bailey if he comes out here again, i have a dvd of his stand up and for 1 man its the funniest thing ive seen in ages - his kraftwork version of the hokey pokey and hillbilly zepplin are fabulous, not to mention taking the piss out of George dubya.

Shaun Micallef and Peter Burner live are very good for some of the aussies.

86 posts and still going, so this HAS to go back to the top. Reminds me of the grey matter extravaganzas of the 'I'm Bored' threads. I could always ressurrect the "Is there a God" posts but this has more substance :) :lie:

Keep it up folks. :clap: :clap: :clap:

How would you feel if you were Camilla's folks. First she was telling everyone how resepctful her threesome with two other guys was, then she was saying that she had been rooted with a police baton. Then she turned around and said, "But im not a dirty girl".

I can just see her old man turning up at work and theres a police baton on his desk.

How would you feel if you were Camilla's folks. First she was telling everyone how resepctful her threesome with two other guys was, then she was saying that she had been rooted with a police baton. Then she turned around and said, \"But im not a dirty girl\".

I can just see her old man turning up at work and theres a police baton on his desk.

How bad are the zits are her face - must be too much chocolate in the house

How would you feel if you were Camilla's folks. First she was telling everyone how resepctful her threesome with two other guys was, then she was saying that she had been rooted with a police baton. Then she turned around and said, \"But im not a dirty girl\".

she must have copped the baton as the guys didnt want to actually fark her!!! dont blame them

Yeah she is a pig of the highest order.

You reckon the Blondie might be playing the Virgin card in an attempt to win it Fro?? Its possible.

Hows Dave's (the gay farm boy) call, men were built to take it up the bum. You might of been mate, but I can assure you I ****ing wasnt.

Yeah she is a pig of the highest order.

You reckon the Blondie might be playing the Virgin card in an attempt to win it Fro?? Its possible.

Hows Dave's (the gay farm boy) call, men were built to take it up the bum. You might of been mate, but I can assure you I ****ing wasnt.

Stupid fudge packer

My concern is for his poor farm animals Byso. It's gets very lonely in places like that. Bathurst, Naranderra and Dubbo are no exception.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2