Big Brother

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So you prefer cartoons to real life situations?

The synically ridiculous can not be achived in real life!

And no I do not prefer cartoons say like the smurfs. I prefer shows that offer some intelligence to them, something that gets your mind working and something that makes me laugh.

I find it infiniately more stimulating that trying to get a look at the chest of a ditsy girl on television

[quote author=clontaago]
So you prefer cartoons to real life situations?

The synically ridiculous can not be achived in real life!

[/quote]

This is an internet forum is it not, where many "synically ridiculous" statements and situations are created, and argued, by none other than yourself.

Is it not "real life"?

doug that is the lamest argument I have heard.

We were referring to telivsion. not written word. Written word is in fact similar to cartoonism!

scuttle away mexican!

I like the show- I find it both amusing and interesting to see how people react to certain situations ... it's also a good perve!
My mum hates the show- so she when my sisters watch it she goes into another room and watches something else...easy solved.
I fully accept that some people can't stand the show BUT the fact remains alot of people like it- Channel Ten won last weeks ratings soley on the back of Big Brother and The Biggest Loser so good luck to them!
They are obviously on a winner and would be making a motza through advertising.
"I prefer shows that offer some intelligence to them, something that gets your mind working and something that makes me laugh."....me too that's why I like Big Brother!
If it were just perving at some ditsy girls chest do you think so many people across the male and female demographics would be tuning in?

Theres a Site that has Some Pics of a Couple of the Girls in the Shower , If you want Details send me a PM

doug that is the lamest argument I have heard.

We were referring to telivsion. not written word. Written word is in fact similar to cartoonism!

scuttle away mexican!

Dan I think you are confusing yourself with too many big words mate.

Stevie, would love that link, I love looking at ditzy girls' chests!!!

I am a lover of most cartoon series (the simpsons, family guy, american dad etc)

But even i have to say that futurama is the biggest snoozefest ever!!

Byso, your also right.. i watch the glass house every wednesday night and i can't stand wil anderson either.. everything else on the show is good except that halfwit

futurama has a huge cult following and is regaining popularity again.

I am not a fan of Will Anderson either but the rest of the show is hilarious including Dave Hughes

futurama has a huge cult following and is regaining popularity again.

I am not a fan of Will Anderson either but the rest of the show is hilarious including Dave Hughes

Dave Hughes Funny ?????? :sleep: :sleep: :wall:

So we agree on a few things then ;)

House is by far my favourite show atm.

BB is good for light hearted gag. I can tell that this year will be interesting.

Only 7 shows worth watching these days"

1. Family Guy
2. Thank God You Here
3. American Dad
4. Spicks and Specks
5. Big Brother - The tittie show
6. Glass house
7. Re runs of the simpsons

ummm did you mis craig mclachlan on the footy show last year?

Dave is super dry, I can handle him. But the other tool that sits next to him is just a try hard.

Matty Johns is funny. For an amateur.

Vince Serenty, Is the most unfunny "comedian" in Australia.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8