Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Up a ladder scraping paint off windows. Fell. Went unconscious. Forget everything else apart from being rushed to Mona Vale ER, having 6 doctors swoop on me. Yeah, the sickness, headaches are the WORST. Weird thing is I've also lost my sense of smell, making tasting things sucks.

Oh, and even though I hit the back of my head, I have to two biggest black eyes ever !
Far out mate... at least you’re in good spirits.

One of the most successful clubs in Perth is North Beach Sea Eagles. They have worn identical strip to Manly since it was founded in 1951. lately they vary it a bit but it is still Maroon and White. So we could just become the Sea Eagles in Perth. But I fear if relocation ever happens they will just wipe us out. God NRL is so depressing these days. Can't even remotely get excited about the Grand Final.
Don’t worry if we get shafted it will be without lube and absolutely brutal!!

One of the most successful clubs in Perth is North Beach Sea Eagles. They have worn identical strip to Manly since it was founded in 1951. lately they vary it a bit but it is still Maroon and White. So we could just become the Sea Eagles in Perth. But I fear if relocation ever happens they will just wipe us out. God NRL is so depressing these days. Can't even remotely get excited about the Grand Final.

Your right thinking along those lines and that could very well happen, though I doubt the NRL will agree to the licence transfer unless there is some heavy backers lined up for North Beach, as the West Coast Pirates are doing the ground work, lets hope it doesn't go down that path.
A little trivia when North Beach was founded they wore different colours, it wasn't until the 60's that an ex Manly player arrived and organised jerseys for the club, and hence the the similar colours and link to Manly was born.
Apparently they just lost the 2018 Grand Final to the Bloody Freo Roosters of all teams.

I dont profess to know anything much more than what I had for my last meal, and even then sometimes I don't thanks to some dodgy cooking, so I could be way off the mark, but the West Coast Pirates are being set up as the potential expansion team in WA and doing the leg work , they already have a SG ball team combined of players from the NRLWA to compete and are aiming for 2022 entry . So it comes back again to whether Perth will accept a East Coast relocation even if re- hashed as a license transfer, the North Beach Sea Eagles would likely be the best option to over come that though as said backers and $$$$ will be the defining terms but I strongly doubt even the NRL are stupid enough to leave the North of Sydney without a team....

Your right thinking along those lines and that could very well happen, though I doubt the NRL will agree to the licence transfer unless there is some heavy backers lined up for North Beach, as the West Coast Pirates are doing the ground work, lets hope it doesn't go down that path.
A little trivia when North Beach was founded they wore different colours, it wasn't until the 60's that an ex Manly player arrived and organised jerseys for the club, and hence the the similar colours and link to Manly was born.
Apparently they just lost the 2018 Grand Final to the Bloody Freo Roosters of all teams.

I dont profess to know anything much more than what I had for my last meal, and even then sometimes I don't thanks to some dodgy cooking, so I could be way off the mark, but the West Coast Pirates are being set up as the potential expansion team in WA and doing the leg work , they already have a SG ball team combined of players from the NRLWA to compete and are aiming for 2022 entry . So it comes back again to whether Perth will accept a East Coast relocation even if re- hashed as a license transfer, the North Beach Sea Eagles would likely be the best option to over come that though as said backers and $$$$ will be the defining terms but I strongly doubt even the NRL are stupid enough to leave the North of Sydney without a team....
Are you taking the mickey maneagle? Seriously “that could very well happen” hahahahahahahahaha

Are you taking the mickey maneagle? Seriously “that could very well happen” hahahahahahahahaha

If you read what I posted you will understand that I don't think it will, but leaving the option open because I, like you or any one else without inside information can not definitely rule out anything.

We won’t relocate. But if we did there’s worse places than Perth. I was over there for a work awards night 5 weeks ago and it’s an outstanding place. Won’t say the company I work for but it was interesting to be on the top level of head office near the chairman’s and ceo’s Office and see the place full of rugby league memorabilia including kangaroos and reds jerseys framed.

We won't relocate fuk me. Watching last 2 days of gfs on fox we have played in 7 grand finals since 1987. Our club has great pedigree.
Yes we having a tough period but its about getting thd front office right which is a shambles. It will turn around this is still a very good side we have need an experienced coach.

Up a ladder scraping paint off windows. Fell. Went unconscious. Forget everything else apart from being rushed to Mona Vale ER, having 6 doctors swoop on me. Yeah, the sickness, headaches are the WORST. Weird thing is I've also lost my sense of smell, making tasting things sucks.

Oh, and even though I hit the back of my head, I have to two biggest black eyes ever !
Look after your self feathered friend .

We won't relocate fuk me. Watching last 2 days of gfs on fox we have played in 7 grand finals since 1987. Our club has great pedigree.
Yes we having a tough period but its about getting thd front office right which is a shambles. It will turn around this is still a very good side we have need an experienced coach.
Whilst I think you are right , and @RedEagle calls me “ boring” , it’s one possible end game with the Penn’s.

If they start pouring money in again, get a decent coach and we can snag a decent player or two then we’ll know we are on the way back.

But another year , or two exactly the same as 2018 and I fear we won’t survive.

And, one end game is this exact scenario, remember it’s not the District Football Club that owns us ,it’s a private corporation seemingly hellbent on profit!!

Would you believe - guft from trash and treasure
Don’t worry if we get shafted it will be without lube and absolutely brutal!!
Unfortunately, we only ever get it without lube from the NRL.

The PPC need to plan a full covert black ops mission to take out the NRL leadership.

#don'tmesswiththePPC#RIP@stronger2gether

Whilst I think you are right , and @RedEagle calls me “ boring” , it’s one possible end game with the Penn’s.

If they start pouring money in again, get a decent coach and we can snag a decent player or two then we’ll know we are on the way back.

But another year , or two exactly the same as 2018 and I fear we won’t survive.

And, one end game is this exact scenario, remember it’s not the District Football Club that owns us ,it’s a private corporation seemingly hellbent on profit!!
Yeah look love the conspiracy theories that happen on here but can't see it at present. Winning football games changes this and thats what needs to happen next season.

Yeah look love the conspiracy theories that happen on here but can't see it at present. Winning football games changes this and thats what needs to happen next season.

No I agree 110% BUT what I’m saying is if the owners don’t give a **** and we have say another 2 years in a row like 2018 that this is what everyone will be talking about.

If the remedies are taken now we’ll be fine, but if for example we get Cartwrong ( because he’s cheap) , and absolutely nothing changes in 2019 just watch the pressure rise.

No I agree 110% BUT what I’m saying is if the owners don’t give a **** and we have say another 2 years in a row like 2018 that this is what everyone will be talking about.

If the remedies are taken now we’ll be fine, but if for example we get Cartwrong ( because he’s cheap) , and absolutely nothing changes in 2019 just watch the pressure rise.
Interesting times ahead for our mighty Sea eagles . Much more interesting than today's grand final that i don't give a sht about
Are you going to watch today's game Mark ? Or have you got more better things to do like me

Interesting times ahead for our mighty Sea eagles . Much more interesting than today's grand final that i don't give a sht about
Are you going to watch today's game Mark ? Or have you got more better things to do like me

Have our grandsons here for holidays , was going fishing with them ( their Dad was an even more passionate fisherman than me) but it’s a rainy day so they are going to the movies instead ( with their grandmother), so yes I’ll watch all games today!!

I wonder how many people in 1996 thought that the club was in danger of going out of business four years later? And this was when we were on top of the pile. Whether you like it or not, we are now at the bottom of the pile, and vulnerable. At the end of the Northern Eagles debacle we had Manly people, with Manly passion, to revive the 'us against them mentality' that made the club great. I don't see ANYBODY within the club with this amount of PASSION and COMPETENCE. Our last great generation of players don't want to come anywhere near the place, which is probably the most concerning issue.

Have our grandsons here for holidays , was going fishing with them ( their Dad was an even more passionate fisherman than me) but it’s a rainy day so they are going to the movies instead ( with their grandmother), so yes I’ll watch all games today!!
Have an awesome day feathered friend . As we all know life is too short to do anything else than what makes us happy

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6