Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why don’t you dim funts wait and see what comes out fo it before you start death riding and whining. Going through life thinking the sky is falling must be terribly sad way to exist.

Even Mark the Nark has been positive about this
Mate, you can have a go, because you have some inside info the rest of us aren't privy to.

The rest of us are looking at track record, history and what we've experienced previously and taking guesses.

We are all waiting to see what happens mate. Historically, it's all been underwhelming and talk. Constant talk - no results

Nothing in the invite for the forum to suggest that there is anything big waiting to be announced....to me it suggests the head coach situation is expected to be resolved and announced prior to this...if not, then FMD whoever is there from management won't get out of there till midnight...if there are sausage rolls on offer and no coach announcement then those who do go, should be rightly pi55ed off and know where they stand as far as the club is concerned.

Nothing in the invite for the forum to suggest that there is anything big waiting to be announced....to me it suggests the head coach situation is expected to be resolved and announced prior to this...if not, then FMD whoever is there from management won't get out of there till midnight...if there are sausage rolls on offer and no coach announcement then those who do go, should be rightly pi55ed off and know where they stand as far as the club is concerned.
You can be guaranteed that mini sausage rolls will be on offer.

After all that’s what us nufties eat isn’t it???

Given Penns ill history of communicating with fans i would imagine that Gorman has dragged him kicking and screaming to this meeting. Good on him.

Interesting to see if the media sre invited, if they are then it could actually be something decent, like say we are taking greenburg to court for a prolonged history of treating Manly unfairly.

As @globaleagle says the fact there are not any real leaks or inside info is interesting.

I sent these questions in as I live in New Zealand. To tell you the truth, I am no expecting any answers but I asked the following questions:-
(1) Who will be our next head coach?
(2) Who will be the assistance coach?
(3) Who will be our strength and conditioning coach as our team was found lacking at the end of each half and this cost us lots of games?
(4) Who will be our defensive coach?
(5) What is happening to the home ground (Brookvale Oval) – are we any closer to getting funding to have it refurbished?
(6) Can you comment on these rumours on players leaving (Martin Tapau, Dylan Walker)?
(7) What is happening with the salary cap investigation?
(8) Why should I spend money getting a membership when the owners have not shown any urgency in dealing with matters affecting the club?
(9) When will be stop being the laughing stock of NRL with multiple issues / negative press – Who takes ownership of these issue and more importantly is anyone been held accountable?
(10) Which players have we signed for next year?
I know these are quite a lot of issue but our club does have lots of issue that need resolving so I am hoping a Members Forum will be a start to resolve these.

I'm really starting to think that the club only talk to the fans around the time they hold their hands out for membership cash.
In that case make that one of your questions / statements at the forum, its not only for them to announce what ever the hell they are going to, but also for members to have a say, not saying they will listen, answer, but at least there is the opportunity that we haven't had as of late.
Everyone has been complaining that we have no idea whats happening, the club isn't informing its members, we need better communication and now they announce this forum inviting all members with the very chance to say that and here everyone is whinging that it will be over nothing.
It can only be over nothing if no one bothers to turn up or ask the questions. Here's the chance to inform the very people who have the power to change what we are complaining about, say what you are whinging about. What use is it coming here and venting to others who can't change a dam thing, and then when finally a chance comes along to vent at those who can, we just say, been there done that not bothering and go back to complaining on the forum. It doesn't have to big, if its one small improvement made as a result its one small improvement.
Again it isn't just about them informing us, its about showing them we are invested as much if not more than them, if we go down the apathy path, of here we go again why bother, I am not showing up, what does that say to them, I tell you, it says the members don't care despite their whinging and complaining, it says they can do whatever the hell they want to.

Manly fans dont travel, not even to a leagues club meeting where they can vent or at least get free sausage rolls and a couple of beers with a chance to vent at the powers that be.
Just saying, rant over back to beers now cheers

I'm hearing 1 of the announcements is the centre of excellence but I have also been told it is guaranteed money only if Gladys and her crew are re elected.

I'm hearing 1 of the announcements is the centre of excellence but I have also been told it is guaranteed money only if Gladys and her crew are re elected.

Honestly just turn up and see what happens. Then you can say "iv'e been told"...get on board and listen. If its a dud then spit the dummy. But at least give the Sea Eagles Ltd a chance.

I just read a rumour that Penn was selling to URM, and that a Supercoach was gonna be appointed, by some Neville on Twitter.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8