Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Say that to The Russian owner of Chelsea. Or the American owner of Arsenal.
They are and were when purchased world brands with due respect to us most people outside NSW and QLD wouldn't know who we are. I'm a critic of Penn but that's because he seems tight not that he doesn't love the club.

I just read a rumour that Penn was selling to URM, and that a Supercoach was gonna be appointed, by some Neville on Twitter.

I think that twitter post was actually referring the Kaspersky being that major sponsor that was going to buy the Penn’s stake in the club mate. When he was where he heard this he said his source was ‘garbage’ (obviously URM).

Isn’t the Kaspersky owner/CEO a Manly fan and that’s why they sponsored us a few years ago?

I remember a little while after they sponsored us, they offered to buy into our club with Penn but he knocked it back.

I would be worried if we were bought by an overseas buyer but don’t have the same problem with Kaspersky.

I just can’t remember if the Kaspersky guy was an Aussie or not.

Isn’t the Kaspersky owner/CEO a Manly fan and that’s why they sponsored us a few years ago?

I remember a little while after they sponsored us, they offered to buy into our club with Penn but he knocked it back.

I would be worried if we were bought by an overseas buyer but don’t have the same problem with Kaspersky.

Russian I think mate.

Here's an old article about Kaspersky's interest in our club. Only problem is this Cheung guy from Kaspersky apparently is "a backer of North Sydney Bears"... so be careful what you wish for.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...-to-buy-manly-sea-eagles-20180503-p4zd8b.html

Here's an old article about Kaspersky's interest in our club. Only problem is this Cheung guy from Kaspersky apparently is "a backer of North Sydney Bears"... so be careful what you wish for.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...-to-buy-manly-sea-eagles-20180503-p4zd8b.html

Thanks for that.

It seems he he enjoyed his time sponsoring Manly before so he at least knows what we’re about and can see we’re an unique club. @:)

The Penns need to sell as they just can’t manage us the way we need and we won’t have a club in a few years time the way we’re going.

Kaspersky and URM together would do me.

I think 2 owners are needed to share the costs these days.

Terrible examples. They’re all profit making entities
Not even semi true. Chelsea made a 14 million pound loss in the last financial year. They have the 4th highest turnover as well.

If you're going to try and shoot me down, at least base your argument on fact.

Jesus.

My point stands. Chelsea's owner has completely held them up, and made them look like the richest club on earth.

Not even semi true. Chelsea made a 14 million pound loss in the last financial year. They have the 4th highest turnover as well.

Jesus.

My point stands. Chelsea's owner has completely held them up, and made them look like the richest club on earth.
Probably joe kelly’s Handiwork

T

Jesus.

Chelsea were bankrupt when Abramovic bought the club and its debts for 1 pound. That small suburban ground in South West London is now a power house in the EPL thanks to Russian Billionaires money.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10