Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
@BOZO , haven't you heard all Penn and Gorman's news tonight? Here's some, to let you know all the new stuff:

X Apparently we are attempting to get funds for a Centre of Excellence (plans somewhere)

X A player under contract will be here next season

X We are talking to players and coaches

And ummmm.....that's it.

Hope you're now informed.
Thank You feathered friend . Sounds like sand through an hour glass and so are the days of our Manly lives

Have your say mate and say it form the heart !!!
Always Bozo - I will always however try and be respectful and courteous although I don't take kindly to idiots who are rude - either put the dukes up or be blocked. Thank you mate. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts over the years - some more than others lol

Always Bozo - I will always however try and be respectful and courteous although I don't take kindly to idiots who are rude - either put the dukes up or be blocked. Thank you mate. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts over the years - some more than others lol
Well said feathered friend . We all have our views . Who is right ? Who is wrong ? It is all about perception really . Also as you say it is also about personalities . Some mix better with others and visa versa . Manly supporters are passionate beasts and the passion runs wild on here sometimes
I have said it before and I will say it again . The best footy show is the Silvertails forum . The Characters on her are something else LOL

Well said feathered friend . We all have our views . Who is right ? Who is wrong ? It is all about perception really . Also as you say it is also about personalities . Some mix better with others and visa versa . Manly supporters are passionate beasts and the passion runs wild on here sometimes
I have said it before and I will say it again . The best footy show is the Silvertails forum . The Characters on her are something else LOL
yes I have been amused for many years lol

Now that is spot on - good times are ahead - they have to be better than this year!
Life is like a yo yo . What goes up must come down and then back up again . Even Hugh Hefner was not always up at his peak
Good times ahead . We just have to be patient .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8