Best Way To Protest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
If you intend on not renewing your membership in protest to Penn’s reckless management of our once great club. Then the best thing to do is to join as a member of the Manly Warringah Rugby League Football Club Ltd. Not only is it cheaper, it will keep you connected to our great club and if even 6000 members changed over it would send a huge message to mr Penn without walking away. This is the original Manly club that holds 2 seats on the NRL teams board and holds the preference share that controls the colours the location and the name. The more people join this, the stronger the original club becomes.

So here we are going from one division to another

The same people on here that are annoyed that our club is being divided want to do more dividing

I say Let us have the courage and the character and lead by example by becoming the stable inspirational force that we want our club to be

We are starting a new exiting season in 2023

Let us all be the driving force and not the dividing force

Walking away is not the Manly way

See the source image

Supposedly the board decision was unanimous to sack Des,if this is accurate,who were the 2 members/traitors from the club who voted to remove Des?
No one seems to be able to name the board members at all.......
If it is not true then why do the two members not speak out?

The same people on here that are annoyed that our club is being divided want to do more dividing

I say Let us have the courage and the character and lead by example by becoming the stable inspirational force that we want our club to be

See the source image

I know I'm going to regret this.......but how is encouraging people to be joining the Footy Club going to cause more division?

Supposedly the board decision was unanimous to sack Des,if this is accurate,who were the 2 members/traitors from the club who voted to remove Des?
No one seems to be able to name the board members at all.......
If it is not true then why do the two members not speak out?
I suppose unanimous means the Penn’s say he’s got to go and that’s the end of the discussion

I suppose unanimous means the Penn’s say he’s got to go and that’s the end of the discussion
Yes. They may have protested, but that’s not part of the narrative.

It’s a bit like MacArthur’s communiques during WWII. His subordinate commanders were almost always never mentioned and if the Australians had a victory, it was always/invariably an ‘Allied’ victory.

I think the best way to support te club is to let the politics play out as they will anyway, then treat 2023 the same as any year and support Manly.
I mean it could be a horror show, but I reckon we will be competitive....time will tell.
I can tell you what I'm not gunna do, wait for the team to start winning footy games and become a force then suddenly jump back on the Manly supporters train.
Respect everyone does things their way, but I think now more than ever with the club under fire, is the time to stick together and get behind the team.
We want results and the team to do well, why run and hide when the going gets tough.

See the source image
"We are starting a new exiting season in 2023"
Under pig Penn 'exiting' is exactly what will happen mate......

If nothing else at least we will have something to talk about over the off season (also can not wait for the cuzzo first interview with the new gaffer)

Respect everyone does things their way, but I think now more than ever with the club under fire, is the time to stick together and get behind the team.
We want results and the team to do well, why run and hide when the going gets tough.

The is under fire from within, and Penn is the the trigger man

Yes because burying your head in the sand allowing Penn to help himself to your wallet is a much better option.

Supporters who are not renewing are not turning away from the team.

Regardless of feelings about politics or protests, I'd suggest for those that can, being a member of the MWRLFC is a valuable step in keeping Manly, manly.

Members vote on 'life membership' of past players and the club holds the vote on the location, colours, number of brookie games - all the important stuff.

I don't think they are overflowing with cash (given the primitive operation of their website) but it'd be horrendous if a person (or persons) stacked the membership enough that the team could conceivable become the perth eagles.

Cliffy, I believe, is the current chairperson.

Regardless of feelings about politics or protests, I'd suggest for those that can, being a member of the MWRLFC is a valuable step in keeping Manly, manly.

Members vote on 'life membership' of past players and the club holds the vote on the location, colours, number of brookie games - all the important stuff.

I don't think they are overflowing with cash (given the primitive operation of their website) but it'd be horrendous if a person (or persons) stacked the membership enough that the team could conceivable become the perth eagles.

Cliffy, I believe, is the current chairperson.
Correct on all counts , all volunteers , very basic set up and any profits they make they can buy shares back from Penn Sport.

But , they are a very very long way from ever having control.

Yes because burying your head in the sand allowing Penn to help himself to your wallet is a much better option.

Supporters who are not renewing are not turning away from the team.N

Supporters who are not renewing are not turning away from the team.
No - the best way is a protest against the team you support....good luck with that and when the team improves you'll likely be the first 1 back on the bandwagon
Who cares about Penn - support your team you flog

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4