Ben Trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No - Quac is a reserve grader now

Another who stood out was Nase's brother at 16.
He will be a forward from the look of him now

1. William Baker 2. Max Lehmann 3. Dane Oostendorp 4. Ben Trbojevic 5. Simon Tito 6. Keegan Turner 7. Jamie Lawler 8.Neihana Oldham 9. Tyran Ott 10. Keith Titmuss 11. Ben Gleeson 12. Zac Fulton 13.Jacob Sykes 14. Finn Heath 15. Zac Saddler 16. Sione Fainu 17. Matthew Hammond

and Schuster?

Noted that Ben T. is not listed in the Flegg Cup side against Auckland, due tomorrow morning. Is he injured?

BROTHERLY LOVE

The Trbojevic brothers are inching closer to becoming the first three brothers to play for Manly in the one team with youngster Ben extending his deal with the Sea Eagles.

Sport Confidential has learnt Ben has signed a new two year deal with Manly which will see him promoted to the top 30 squad next year. His new contract will take him until the end of 2022 and is an upgrade from the contract which had him as part of the club’s development list this year. The upgrade and extension occurred despite having one year left on his deal and gives the clearest indication that the Sea Eagles are readying the centre/back-rower to join brothers Tom and Jake in the NRL. He was named as part of the Sea Eagles extended squad late in the season but was restricted to ball-boy duties. Tom and Jake are signed at the club until the end of 2026.

Got no doubt that he should be able to measure up in attack , just that bit of a harder edge in defence to bring to his all round game and if he is most likely considered as a back rower . Also being quite mobile , should be suited to the new rules and increased speed around the ruck area , plus his utility value . A bit of competition. in the back row with the likes of Siro , Jet Ski and most likely Garner and Davey also part of the mix but just on raw ability , quite hopeful that Ben can go to the next level in the game day 17 or even run on side eventually as a back rower .. Maybe also Jake to prop and Siro to 13 to round off the pack better .[ though obviously Siro would have to make some adjustments to make that work ]

Going to be quite a day for the family when ( if) they all run out together.
I guess it will happen at some point. I wonder how many tries Turbo will gift to Ben? Over the years, Turbo has passed to Jake several times when he could have scored himself.

Always had wraps on Haumole but just have the impression that he will be looked at more in the prop role by next season and which should then give Ben. some more opportunity in the back row . Paseka , Jake , Marty and Haumole as the main prop options , Keppie seems to have gone off the pace in recent times , still have Saddler and Fainu also coming through as prop talents . Good back row depth including most likely Burbo. , a more then competitive back line , just need a competent 9 and back up and to avoid the recent injury plague to be in the top tier again .

Got no doubt that he should be able to measure up in attack , just that bit of a harder edge in defence to bring to his all round game and if he is most likely considered as a back rower . Also being quite mobile , should be suited to the new rules and increased speed around the ruck area , plus his utility value . A bit of competition. in the back row with the likes of Siro , Jet Ski and most likely Garner and Davey also part of the mix but just on raw ability , quite hopeful that Ben can go to the next level in the game day 17 or even run on side eventually as a back rower .. Maybe also Jake to prop and Siro to 13 to round off the pack better .[ though obviously Siro would have to make some adjustments to make that work ]
He said he's been training as an outside back for over 2 years now so either he or Manly see him as a back... at least to start his career

He said he's been training as an outside back for over 2 years now so either he or Manly see him as a back... at least to start his career
Just have a hunch that he will be more suited in the back row ,and again can only be good that he does have the versatility be able to cover centre as well of course . Also as he has played at junior rep level as a back rower and apparently had some defensive issues to brush up on in the centres when he has played previously at a higher grade level , Should be easier in the 2 nd row more so then as a prospective centre , starting off at i st grade level . Plus the relative good depth in the centres going forward with Suli , Walker , Harper and Parker available .

Watched for Burbo in the Cowboy's match. Did some good things, nothing remarkable, but held his own. He'll gain much from the experience. I'm beginning to wonder where Siro fits in to this forward line up. Taupau, Paseka, Olakau'atu, Schuster, Jake, De Luis, Lawton, Sipley, Burbo, Saddler with Davey, Keppie and Aloiai to come back and then maybe one or two coming up from the juniors next year. Where does he fit in? I like Siro, but I wonder if there is space left for him in the team.

Watched for Burbo in the Cowboy's match. Did some good things, nothing remarkable, but held his own. He'll gain much from the experience. I'm beginning to wonder where Siro fits in to this forward line up. Taupau, Paseka, Olakau'atu, Schuster, Jake, De Luis, Lawton, Sipley, Burbo, Saddler with Davey, Keppie and Aloiai to come back and then maybe one or two coming up from the juniors next year. Where does he fit in? I like Siro, but I wonder if there is space left for him in the team.
He doesn't and there isn't
Use his money on youth.

Just out of idle curiosity, are there cases of 3 sport star brothers where the youngest ended up being the best? All that springs to mind is cricket's Waugh and Chappell boys, the third one never quite nailed it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4