Ben Trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just out of idle curiosity, are there cases of 3 sport star brothers where the youngest ended up being the best? All that springs to mind is cricket's Waugh and Chappell boys, the third one never quite nailed it.
The Walters brothers, not sure Kerrod was the best but certainly held his own against the other two?

Just out of idle curiosity, are there cases of 3 sport star brothers where the youngest ended up being the best? All that springs to mind is cricket's Waugh and Chappell boys, the third one never quite nailed it.
I read a stat just the other day where the youngest is most likely to be the best at sports.

Just out of idle curiosity, are there cases of 3 sport star brothers where the youngest ended up being the best?
Dick was the youngest of the Thornett brothers - the others being John & Ken. Dick represented Australia in union, league & water polo. It could be debated who was the better league player, Dick or Ken, who likewise played all three sports, but only represented Australia in league

Last edited:
The Walters brothers, not sure Kerrod was the best but certainly held his own against the other two?
Oh yeah, thanks. Steve was 2 years older than Kevin and Kerrod, who were twins, but all 3 had stellar careers including Tests, Origin and premierships

I noticed that Ben looked far more comfortable in first grade against the Cowboys. He ran hard and tackled low beautifully. I reckon he may have turned the corner and will start to improve significantly with more time on the paddock.
Agree. I was surprised at his size - he has certainly developed into a very large young man and not out of place in an NRL forward pack in that regard. Also seems to have great tackling technique. I think Manly may have snared a good'un here.

Not much reward for a couple of great leg tackles by Burbo with the ensuring quicker play the ball but still impressive and a good asset for the future. Agile enough for a quick recovery and as long as the secondary marker is in a good position . Hope that he can get an opportunity to be put into some open field running , he has some genuine pace .

The Hughes and the Mortimers
Not sure who was the youngest Mortimer but Steve and Chris was significantly better than Peter (who was pretty average).

As for the Hughes brothers Graeme, Gary and Mark were pretty even from memory - although Graeme was a very talented sportsman representing NSW in League but also Sheffield Shield.

Not sure who was the youngest Mortimer but Steve and Chris was significantly better than Peter (who was pretty average).

As for the Hughes brothers Graeme, Gary and Mark were pretty even from memory - although Graeme was a very talented sportsman representing NSW in League but also Sheffield Shield.

Steve then Peter then Chris. The Mortimer brother were 2 years apart.

What has happened to Ben?

He was playing well enough to stay on the bench.

Now has not been seen for 2 games
His omission last week was puzzling but with Schuster back he would have been left out this week. With Lawton possibly out now he might get back in or gulp Gosiewski

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4