Ben Hunt article claiming game is too fast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Not when they play us no, because we don't gas them or them in defense. Panthers v Storm V Roosters lots of poor discipline
It does affect the poorer teams more than the premier teams

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Sure I understand and my point is that he name of him self at the highest level in the NRL
I think you are missing something.
The point of mentioning Benji is because you said a touch footy player wouldn't last five minutes in the NRL, when Benji is a clear example of the fact that they can in fact last 10+ years

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I think you are missing something.
The point of mentioning Benji is because you said a touch footy player wouldn't last five minutes in the NRL, when Benji is a clear example of the fact that they can in fact last 10+ years
I think we are both missing each others point

Benji is no touch player he is a proven tough NRL player

Those park touch players would not last one tackle in the NRL

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I think we are both missing each others point

Benji is no touch player he is a proven tough NRL player

Those park touch players would not last one tackle in the NRL
No no I understand what you are saying. You are just contradicting yourself

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
PV has messed with the fabric of the game without consulting the coaches, players and supporters of the game. Without us watching the broadcasters wont touch them.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
PV has messed with the fabric of the game without consulting the coaches, players and supporters of the game. Without us watching the broadcasters wont touch them.
Add to that teams spend a few years assembling a team based on the game as we know it. It takes 3 - 5 years to put a team together that can make a charge. Then weeks out from the start of the season they changed the rules which rips apart years of planning for some teams

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Add to that teams spend a few years assembling a team based on the game as we know it. It takes 3 - 5 years to put a team together that can make a charge. Then weeks out from the start of the season they changed the rules which rips apart years of planning for some teams
I say Credit to the clubs that were able were able to adapt and have success

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Who came from touch footy
Thank you for your assistance @jbb/james

I understand Ben came from touch footy

All I was trying to say was that Benji is more than your typical amature touch player
He is a tough NRL player . Touch players would not last at NRL level . They would get smashed

My gripe is PV didn't do any due diligence he just made a captain's call and now he is saying he didn't anticipate the blow out scores. There is also a question of duty of care changing rules mid stream that exposes players to a greater risk of injury. This started with trying out outlaw the wrestle and became an avalanche with the six again rule right across the field. This is the NRL not the A grade Wollongong comp!
so so true. You can't make changes in season to rules... how is that fair? Also you can't just decide something and have no real idea what will happen or how it will work and if it is good or bad for the game and just hope it is workable. He keeps making lots of Captains calls! I love his no nonsense style but rule changes need to be agreed to a year or so in advance not made up on the run.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@jbb/james you want to have a try
Look i like @BOZO but he has a habit of just glossing over things that may have an impact on his stance

He doesnt like to cloud his issue with facts

I think he likes his posts to be speedy and absorbing the information only slows that process down

Speed kills so reading rebuttles are pointless. As are forwards and fat kids who have an eye on playing footy.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16