Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have one ... Keppie smacked Nathan Brown sideways and gave JHW nightmares .... Oh, but wait, he gave a way a penalty .... burn him! ... burn him!

Oh, and Golden boy Dessie has our entire pack playing like pussies ...
Manly packing into a scrum:
1663725093976.png

Couldn't, or wouldn't? It's someone's job at the club to facilitate these things happening. If they are incapable to match what other teams do, then I'd question if they good enough? JWH should have been our lynchpin prop for many, many years - we'd look MUCH tougher up front if he was here. Imagine him and AFB 1-2 punch combo.
Hang on mate 2009 look at the blokes we had off the back of a premiership. We could never of matched uncle Nicks offer without losing a watmough, stewart, matai or Lyon

Hang on mate 2009 look at the blokes we had off the back of a premiership. We could never of matched uncle Nicks offer without losing a watmough, stewart, matai or Lyon
And that’s exactly what should of happened for the sake of effective succession planning.
The riff apply that kind of approach, hence Api and Viliame being allowed to leave the club, they still have plenty to offer, but by moving them on, they get to keep their up and coming stars.

And that’s exactly what should of happened for the sake of effective succession planning.
The riff apply that kind of approach, hence Api and Viliame being allowed to leave the club, they still have plenty to offer, but by moving them on, they get to keep their up and coming stars.
Only thing is we don't have the production line penrith have mate.
It's something that needs to be addressed by who ever owns the club ASAP. The roosters have slowly been encroaching on our small catchment area.

Time to to put money back in to developing local kids and kids from the north shore even if it has to be a club by club basis because we know how bitter the bears are and will never allow us that whole region.

So it’s either a GF of

panthers vs eels

or

south’s vs eels

2022 just keeps getting worse.

Seems to have just fallen out of favour with Nenai and likes above him,certainly worth a crack, played qld 20s and plenty of wraps on him. Certainly worth a shot and at very least puts some pressure on Tuilagi who needs that tbh
Nenai is a Crack backrow Cowboy and along with his teams promising young players is the reason they did so well this season

Ben Condon is still only 22 and could unleash potential to be a potent player for us

Does he have it in him ? Time will tell

Nenai is a Crack backrow Cowboy and along with his teams promising young players is the reason they did so well this season

Ben Condon is still only 22 and could unleash potential to be a potent player for us

Does he have it in him ? Time will tell
Worth a shot I don't feel just giving Tuilagi starting spot in the right thing to do

Worth a shot I don't feel just giving Tuilagi starting spot in the right thing to do
All positions on the field should not be owned
they should be earnt by each players high performance

If we are to go higher in the comp next season we need a higher out put from our 2022 roaster
and we need an injection of higher quality players

At the end of the day
The best cattle on the field
The Fastest , the most strongest and most skilful team will give you the best chance of winning the game

Does anyone else feel uneasy about our club signing someone with a name that is almost a prophylactic?

The commentators will have a field day; "there's Condon, taking it up the middle again", or "Condon, penetrates the backline...".

Nightmare stuff.

Though I suppose if they can cope with Penisini from Parra they should be fine.

Does anyone else feel uneasy about our club signing someone with a name that is almost a prophylactic?

The commentators will have a field day; "there's Condon, taking it up the middle again", or "Condon, penetrates the backline...".

Nightmare stuff.

Though I suppose if they can cope with Penisini from Parra they should be fine.
Hopefully Condon can make a big impact and a big name for him self

Last years promising signing Bellemore did not deliver

Same can be said by the sub players in our team that have proven inferior up against the top teams

The best recruitment brings in players of ability before they achieve fame and success. They develop in our system and as they go to the next level they also have built some connection with the club and the other players coming through.
But yes every now and them you need a ready made leading first grader to strengthen a certain area. Last one was probably Aloiai so we are due (if not overdue).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4