Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As for Condon (the subject of this thread!) he's a very big body who can find the tryline. A canny recruit because he's so big a half can't be expected to defend him one-on-one near our line. Add to Schu creating hesitation and Turbo posing a continuing threat, and I can see Condon (and/or Tuilagi) prospering on a left edge. Either of them can also spend time in the middle.
The Condon knockers will be eating their words! (That's my fearless prediction) :)
Fingers crossed

Ok great, so just to confirm, in the attached image we would say the Roosters got flogged/pumped?

I thinking I'm getting it...
I'd say their coach would be VERY unhappy with their defense. It would be worse if it exposed a weakness, that other teams then took advantage of, and they went on a huge loss streak due in part to that weakness being exploited. Watch the post match press conference and see if Robinson says anything about the 26 odd against ??? Then report back.

Guessing you'll now be making excuses for our deplorable defense and systems too? A defense

Those huge come backs from the Cowboys then Storm highlighted our soft under belly and it was exploited there after.

Not only were we destroyed in those second halves and put to the sword, but it showed to be much worse than that.

So try and be as smart as you like about it.

I'd say their coach would be VERY unhappy with their defense. It would be worse if it exposed a weakness, that other teams then took advantage of, and they went on a huge loss streak due in part to that weakness being exploited. Watch the post match press conference and see if Robinson says anything about the 26 odd against ??? Then report back.

Guessing you'll now be making excuses for our deplorable defense and systems too? A defense

Those huge come backs from the Cowboys then Storm highlighted our soft under belly and it was exploited there after.

Not only were we destroyed in those second halves and put to the sword, but it showed to be much worse than that.

So try and be as smart as you like about it.
Oh I'd be unhappy with the defense, no team should ever be happy conceding 26 points.

Again we are not discussing quality of performance or happiness with a result.

We are discussing floggings.......and evidently the Roosters got flogged/pounded when winning by 28 points.

But we are going in circles and I'm sure the rest of the forum users aint loving it.

Oh I'd be unhappy with the defense, no team should ever be happy conceding 26 points.

Again we are not discussing quality of performance or happiness with a result.

We are discussing floggings.......and evidently the Roosters got flogged/pounded when winning by 28 points.

But we are going in circles and I'm sure the rest of the forum users aint loving it.

Probably not, I agree.

But the two performances are in stark contrast Disco. One was where a team capitulates and goes to complete water (and is exposed). One more set and stark probably best us.

But anyways, let's move on. We had an absolute deplorable run against all top 8 team bar one.

I absolutely believe that if the opposition put 20+ on you regularly, it's the definition or very poor performance , structures and attitude.

Like I said, we got the 2 points for that win over Melbourne, but in my view it was a loss, for many, many more reasons. In fact, it was a flogging.

Having your team hosed down, exposed, shown up like we were in that game (which was actually a replay of the Cowboys game), where we were destroyed in that second half is a flogging.

And the rest of the league saw it, and replicated it if you look at a lot of the latter scores much worse than 20.

I get that will be too complicated for you to comprehend though, so please don't respond.
If we won a GF with the same score line would you count it as a win @Ryan?

Asking for a friend 😉

Or Matt Parcell
Matt Parcell is actually a very, VERY good player mate. You were spot on about him. Just because he leaves us doesn't make him ordinary. Just makes our decision to let him go ****e

Nicho Hynes, Clinton Gutherson, Sam Verrills, JWH, Api Koroisou, Shaun Lane, Jesse Ramien, Kieran Foran - all really, REALLY bad decisions by the club to let go.

Matt Parcell is actually a very, VERY good player mate. You were spot on about him. Just because he leaves us doesn't make him ordinary. Just makes our decision to let him go ****e

Nicho Hynes, Clinton Gutherson, Sam Verrills, JWH, Api Koroisou, Shaun Lane, Jesse Ramien, Kieran Foran - all really, REALLY bad decisions by the club to let go.
He was outstanding in QCup ( which I watch as it’s much better football than the NRL).

Yes the others are a disgrace , but I remember in JWH’s case he was offered huge money by Politis which the club just couldn’t match.

He was outstanding in QCup ( which I watch as it’s much better football than the NRL).

Yes the others are a disgrace , but I remember in JWH’s case he was offered huge money by Politis which the club just couldn’t match.

Couldn't, or wouldn't? It's someone's job at the club to facilitate these things happening. If they are incapable to match what other teams do, then I'd question if they good enough? JWH should have been our lynchpin prop for many, many years - we'd look MUCH tougher up front if he was here. Imagine him and AFB 1-2 punch combo.

Couldn't, or wouldn't? It's someone's job at the club to facilitate these things happening. If they are incapable to match what other teams do, then I'd question if they good enough? JWH should have been our lynchpin prop for many, many years - we'd look MUCH tougher up front if he was here. Imagine him and AFB 1-2 punch combo.
Yes agree , but do remember the time when he came through from the 20’s we were pretty stacked with good players at the time.

I agree on the others , but just think we were gazumped at the time by the Greek’s unlimited TPA stream.

I read somewhere that immediately after signing he turned up the next day with a brand new $35k Harley Davidson , and the day after a $100k BMW.

They would have been “ little sweetners” not the real money.

Yes agree , but do remember the time when he came through from the 20’s we were pretty stacked with good players at the time.

I agree on the others , but just think we were gazumped at the time by the Greek’s unlimited TPA stream.

I read somewhere that immediately after signing he turned up the next day with a brand new $35k Harley Davidson , and the day after a $100k BMW.

They would have been “ little sweetners” not the real money.

I won't say much, but I've seen literally the same things with and for us mate, you'll just have to take my word on/for that.

Parra want him gone so maybe they will kick in some.

I think as a team with a few notable exceptions we lack resilence even last year when we finished 4th. We need a few hard bastards in the pack.

We have one ... Keppie smacked Nathan Brown sideways and gave JHW nightmares .... Oh, but wait, he gave a way a penalty .... burn him! ... burn him!

Oh, and Golden boy Dessie has our entire pack playing like pussies ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8