Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't there a chance though, that they tried to get those types but due to the farce that has been our Club, they haven't wanted to come. I agree that the recruiters need to change but it might be the case that the players we want, don't want us. Hopefully, that will change in the next year or 2, if we can get our sh!t together.

And during that time, we get to see a few first graders, playing with Blacktown quality plugs. You can carry 1-2 in a fair team. Not Tuilagi, Sipley, Condon, Croker, Parker, Harper, Bullemor, Dias, Matterson, Fulton, Tuipulotu, Kurt De Luis, Boyle& so many others.

We'd better get used to the Panthers, Chooks and others monstering us unfortunately.

And during that time, we get to see a few first graders, playing with Blacktown quality plugs. You can carry 1-2 in a fair team. Not Tuilagi, Sipley, Condon, Croker, Parker, Harper, Bullemor, Dias, Matterson, Fulton, Tuipulotu, Kurt De Luis, Boyle& so many others.

We'd better get used to the Panthers, Chooks and others monstering us unfortunately.
Yep sure. But we've done it to ourselves to a great extent. If the new coaching crew can get just 1 or even 2 of those you've mentioned to lift another level, that could be enough to get us competitive again and then hopefully attract the higher calibre player you're talking about. As painful as it will be, it' going to take some time. Am I happy about? Hell no! But it has to happen.

I get it we are not a destination club at the moment but why has this guy got a 3 year contract? 12 months I would have offered him or forget it it.

We seem to fill our roster with dud after dud not sure what is going on surely Dce Tom and Jake are not eating all the cap that makes no sense at all.

I'm glad Des is gone we needed change but poor old Seibold is destroying his coaching career joining us with the roster the club has and is assembling.

Tom plays all season we may scrape the top 8 but Tom injured I fear were we end up.

Whilst you are probably right , a change is sometimes as good as a holiday.

Different thinking , different training methods , working with what you have , game plans more suited to our dynamics and most of all renewed passion.

The mind is an amazing thing.

Belief in one’s self , belief in working as a team , understanding your limitations and sticking to what you do best.

Can we match the Panthers , I very much doubt it , but we won’t be alone in that.

I’m going to live with some hope for the next 5 months rather than being immediately pessimistic.

I’m sure I’ll be let down on a big way after the first 4 rounds but until then just call it blind faith.

Onwards and upwards !!

I get it we are not a destination club at the moment but why has this guy got a 3 year contract? 12 months I would have offered him or forget it it.

We seem to fill our roster with dud after dud not sure what is going on surely Dce Tom and Jake are not eating all the cap that makes no sense at all.

I'm glad Des is gone we needed change but poor old Seibold is destroying his coaching career joining us with the roster the club has and is assembling.

Tom plays all season we may scrape the top 8 but Tom injured I fear were we end up.
Yep. 3 years did seem odd to me as well.

Did you see how the young Fulton stood up to the Roosters veteran JWH on his one and only debut ?
Young Fulton was far from monstered . He was very competitive and has promising potential

Jesus dude. If we are relying on Fulton in ANY way, just forget about it. Novel event when we literally had no players available. Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Steve Menzies, Shane Rodney, he is NOT.

Come on now - get real.

Jesus dude. If we are relying on Fulton in ANY way, just forget about it. Novel event when we literally had no players available. Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Steve Menzies, Shane Rodney, he is NOT.

Come on now - get real.
I can only say what I saw and Young Fulton was competitive and he is his own uncompromising tough brand

You have to put his effort in perspective as it was his NRL debut and he was not overawed by any measure

Any young forward that can stand up to the brutal veteran JWH has potential

Come on now - get real.
Mate, he's still just a kid. I wouldn't say I'm relying on him but I agree with Bozo that he at least has potential. I remember Watmough wasn't that flash when he first came in. It took him a while to reach his potential. At the very least, I'd say he has as much potential as Shane Rodney. And I'm not knocking Rodney but out of that 4 you've mentioned, he would be rated 4 th.

Signing doesn't look too inspiring on paper but I've seen some Cows fans who seem to think he's a good kid with reasonable potential. Given his age, size and the fact he played QLD u20's in 2019/20 I'm willing to give him a chance.

As for Fulton there's no way I'd be writing him off already. Sure he's only played one game, but it was a pretty bloody good one and he showed more heart and fight than the majority of our team did all season. Anything that's happened with Blacktown/Flegg can just about be ignored as those teams were terrible, with new coaching staff hopefully these teams can improve and guys like Fulton, Condon and some of the other younger players can progress further

Condon is a good depth signing, in a position we need depth in. He looked great a few years ago, and then got caught behind the best young crop of backrowers in the NRL. I think he will go ok for us. He won't solve any of our problems, but we need players like him on the roster. No one is predicting that he is anything more than what he actually is...... Depth.

Signing doesn't look too inspiring on paper but I've seen some Cows fans who seem to think he's a good kid with reasonable potential. Given his age, size and the fact he played QLD u20's in 2019/20 I'm willing to give him a chance.

As for Fulton there's no way I'd be writing him off already. Sure he's only played one game, but it was a pretty bloody good one and he showed more heart and fight than the majority of our team did all season. Anything that's happened with Blacktown/Flegg can just about be ignored as those teams were terrible, with new coaching staff hopefully these teams can improve and guys like Fulton, Condon and some of the other younger players can progress further

We have to see what Seibold's attitude to playing un-needed players in the 30 at Blacktown is ... Dessie seemed to just sit them out ... they need to play and put pressure on through performances in the reggies ...

So Manly confirm this signing but Tuilagi which we have signed gets no official announcement? Anyways another astute signing by Manly. 😝

Some of these guys actually do come good.

I would have loved to see this forum a few years back if we signed an old "rookie" like Andrew Davey from the Mackay Cutters like Parra did. Some of you would have lost your heads just like you are now.
My argument exactly !!

Some thoughts from Cowboys fans on Twitter
7186BC70-CA01-49EE-AFAD-A324843BAE6F.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10