Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Praying he's not a poor mans Bullemore...
With some new coaching, I think both of them will surprise many people on this site. Schuster also just impressed the hell out of me in his Channel Nine interview just now. I'm afraid I have to disagree with him on his stance on the jersey, but he articulated that well and, most importantly, looked very fit. Twelve kilos down and working with Roger Fabri, he is looking good. Go Manly.

With some new coaching, I think both of them will surprise many people on this site. Schuster also just impressed the hell out of me in his Channel Nine interview just now. I'm afraid I have to disagree with him on his stance on the jersey, but he articulated that well and, most importantly, looked very fit. Twelve kilos down and working with Roger Fabri, he is looking good. Go Manly.
Obviously must be ch 9 Sydney, don't really get any news about Manly up here in Bris. Schuster looks like he's knuckling down to his own individual training, 12 kgs weight loss, that's impressive. Thanks for the update E4L.

I've enjoyed stretching and blowing up the Condon name for off-season giggles but in an attempt to be optimistic, I could point to the fact that a lot of us felt Haumole Olakau'atu was held back a year or two by De$.
During a time when Manly were not going going so bad, we were all still wondering why Haumole was not given a chance in 1st grade. He eventually delivered on that potential once given the opportunity.
Same club, different coach. It could happen again for all we know with Condon, because we still know very little about him!
Based on his age, height and weight he's at least that much similar to the Schmole.

Haumole Olakau'atu - Age 24 - Height 196cm - Weight 112kg
Ben Condon - Age 22 - Height 196cm - Weight 109kg

HOPEFULLY... MAYBE... there could be more similarities and pleasant surprises as we unwrap the mysterious Condon. I'll probably keep ribbing him though
I reckon he is about to hit his peak, apparently he comes with good wraps on him, so any help to stiffen our defence is a bonus

His track record kinda speaks for itself mate. He got limited game time in the year The Cowboys had probably their worst season, and Payten obviously has 0 faith in him by selecting him twice this season when they were shattered with injury, but gave him no game time - both games.

He's not a Shaun Lane type, mobile with good hands. He's yet again, another slow as a snail, lumbering, limited skill fringe first grader (0 game time this season) who's likely not wanted by his club. He'll make Tuilagi look like Usain Bolt.

Let's at least call a spade a spade. If this is the quality we are seeking, questions have to be asked about Fulton, Des and Crusher.

40 metres a game, and 3 missed tackles per mate. It doesn't read well.
Have you ever watched a game of rugby league where Manly isn't playing other than origin or a final?. You're a cheerleader Ryan. You use stats you found on the internet to concoct a story to suit a deranged argument attacking a kid who is in the the infancy of his career and is looking for an opportunity after playing in a very very good Blackhawks team and being stuck behind Cotter, (Australia) Neem(New Zealand) Nanai (Australia) and Gilbert (Queensland), oh and a pretty handy player by the name of Luciano Leilua.

Take a break and stop being so negative. It's the off season.

Have you ever watched a game of rugby league where Manly isn't playing other than origin or a final?. You're a cheerleader Ryan. You use stats you found on the internet to concoct a story to suit a deranged argument attacking a kid who is in the the infancy of his career and is looking for an opportunity after playing in a very very good Blackhawks team and being stuck behind Cotter, (Australia) Neem(New Zealand) Nanai (Australia) and Gilbert (Queensland), oh and a pretty handy player by the name of Luciano Leilua.

Another thing to consider , can you imagine the managers of these overnight superstars and the affect it will have on the cowboy cap so his release may just be to afford another and have nothing to do with ability. You can almost hear them ,upgrade, upgrade, family

its kinda like …..if we released keppie to the raiders to attract a young centre. keppie had some scratchy form last season but for the right price he would look good in any squad. We also just got more forwards

just on the keppie. His offloads will be accountable next season, especially early in games id assume , so id expect a far more direct approach to his work. Needs to stop thinking he is artie beetson and fundamental up with his physical game. Run, drop, play the ball repeat

Another thing to consider , can you imagine the managers of these overnight superstars and the affect it will have on the cowboy cap so his release may just be to afford another and have nothing to do with ability. You can almost hear them ,upgrade, upgrade, family

its kinda like …..if we released keppie to the raiders to attract a young centre. keppie had some scratchy form last season but for the right price he would look good in any squad. We also just got more forwards

just on the keppie. His offloads will be accountable next season, especially early in games id assume , so id expect a far more direct approach to his work. Needs to stop thinking he is artie beetson and fundamental up with his physical game. Run, drop, play the ball repeat
Not to mention I forgot Luki who is no slouch either.

being stuck behind Cotter, (Australia) Neem(New Zealand) Nanai (Australia) and Gilbert (Queensland), oh and a pretty handy player by the name of Luciano Leilua.

Yep I was just about to mention Heilum Luki who is a real talent too.
Cows were absolutely stacked in young backrow talent, they also had to let Gilbert go to the Dolphins and next minute he's an origin player. I'm hopeful Condon can add something for us.

I remember seeing Condon play a few times a few seasons back and thought he showed a lot of promise ... he is still young for a forward .... please give the guy a chance you negative nancies.

That's just a losers mindset mate, sorry. Oh, The Cowboys have better players than us, and this player is stuck behind them, so he's come here for an opportunity. Did you actually read what you wrote before you bleat about ME being "negative"? You've summarily reduced the aggregated quality of the entire forward pack here as your argument haha. And I'm the apparent negative one?

Want a tip? This cheerleaders thought's is that I want, and we need to be better in recruitment / retention, which means the Boyle, Condon, Dias, Matterson, Kurt De Luis, Roumanous, Bullemor, Sipley, Fulton, Croker, Parker, Harper types need to be upgraded to compete with the top 4-8 teams.

So maybe before you make a rebuttal about anyone ELSE being negative, you THINK about what you're posting, set the bar higher for our boys (show them some respect in doing so), and wish for something "better". You DO like our team and want us to win don't you? Because I'm starting to question the motives of some fans like you.

Please stop indirectly lambasting our playing group, in order to prove a point about others being negative. Show our damned jersey some respect, and hope for something better. Use Panthers as your yardstick - not The Tigers. Maybe you should take a break, rather than trying to manipulate others into thinking it's okay for Condon to come here, because our quality and standard is lower, you pessimistic so and so. Some of us want to be winners, so you just do you.

THAT'S the most negative outlook there is here. It's the offseason.

Yeah mate, the Cowboys are SO great :clap: Good for you. They are SO much better in quality than us, so why SHOULDN'T we get their cast-offs?

What a great farking mindset.

What's become of our fanbase, honestly?

It's like people have completely given up hope for something better here, they've lowered their expectations and benchmarks to the gutter and are willing to accept anything. FMD. We need to rethink what's positive and negative on this site.

For example, wanting Des gone and wanting change isn't negative because you're complaining about Des. It's actually positive, because those people want CHANGE. But you people just don't get it. FMD.

According to you, I'm negative & should take a break because I believe our recruitment / retention need to be better, and more focused (filling the gaps / holes). That'll de me, one of your best @Top End Eagle hahahahaha

That's just a losers mindset mate, sorry. Oh, The Cowboys have better players than us, and this player is stuck behind them, so he's come here for an opportunity. Did you actually read what you wrote before you bleat about ME being "negative"? You've summarily reduced the aggregated quality of the entire forward pack here as your argument haha. And I'm the apparent negative one?

Want a tip? This cheerleaders thought's is that I want, and we need to be better in recruitment / retention, which means the Boyle, Condon, Dias, Matterson, Kurt De Luis, Roumanous, Bullemor, Sipley, Fulton, Croker, Parker, Harper types need to be upgraded to compete with the top 4-8 teams.

So maybe before you make a rebuttal about anyone ELSE being negative, you THINK about what you're posting, set the bar higher for our boys (show them some respect in doing so), and wish for something "better". You DO like our team and want us to win don't you? Because I'm starting to question the motives of some fans like you.

Please stop indirectly lambasting our playing group, in order to prove a point about others being negative. Show our damned jersey some respect, and hope for something better. Use Panthers as your yardstick - not The Tigers. Maybe you should take a break, rather than trying to manipulate others into thinking it's okay for Condon to come here, because our quality and standard is lower, you pessimistic so and so. Some of us want to be winners, so you just do you.

I understand your passion for Manly winning as wining is the ultimate of what our legendary club stands for

Lets give these new and young players an opportunity to unleash their full potential under a new coach

We'd love Manly to sign two or three top level players to slot straight in but it appears our cap management prevents that. Hoping some of the lesser known players have the drive and determination as that can go a long way to making a good footy player.
I think of players like Garrick who copped a fair bit on here in his second year but he's matured into a player who belongs in the nrl (I love it when he backs himself with a little chip and chase etc).
We need to continue develop our juniors (lot of growth to come from players like Weekes). Panthers are the team they are because of the long term planning and development through all their grades.
2023 will be interesting, more so to see the style of attack and defence Seibold will introduce.
A couple of astute signings for 2024 (I'd love it to be 2023 but we need to give Seibold some time), and if Seibold's methods gel with our players, then we'll be okay.

Did Anthony Robins teach you to to think that way?

Yeah mate, the Cowboys are SO great :clap: Good for you. They are SO much better in quality than us, so why SHOULDN'T we get their cast-offs?

What a great farking mindset.

What's become of our fanbase, honestly?

It's like people have completely given up hope for something better here, they've lowered their expectations and benchmarks to the gutter and are willing to accept anything. FMD. We need to rethink what's positive and negative on this site.

For example, wanting Des gone and wanting change isn't negative because you're complaining about Des. It's actually positive, because those people want CHANGE. But you people just don't get it. FMD.

According to you, I'm negative & should take a break because I believe our recruitment / retention need to be better, and more focused (filling the gaps / holes). That'll de me, one of your best @Top End Eagle hahahahaha
Or is Andrew Tate your Man God now?

Or is Andrew Tate your Man God now?

Oh hahaha, funny. That was great. Not sure where you pulled that from, but wowzers, I'm rolling on the floor :yawn:. But tbh, my point stands. Please respect our club more, and set the bar higher man. Let's not embrace this losers mentality here. If you want to be that pessimistic, just take a break. It's the off season.

Hey, maybe we should open the doors to any struggling player (or players who can't crack first grade). Let's promote our entire elite Blacktown Team...there's a few players there that can't crack our first grade squad ! I mean, I wouldn't want to sound negative by indicating their statistics at all bahahahahahaha

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10