Bears want back into the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So happy to just pack up and walk away from Central Coast, after wanting loyalty from them for years. Just go away

Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

When we changed from NE to Manly again, as I remember, their was only one North Syd player that stayed on, Hooker, Jamie Goddard.... now this was a tough guy, it didn't take much for him to start swingin !!

Let them in. Then cull.

Have a Squid Game season to decide the 12 teams that survive.

NRL bosses, you’re welcome.

Would have to think that the Bears lost their opportunity to be a fully fledged N R L club when the Gosford option - relocation did not eventuate .Not too sure if it would have been a successful outcome in any case with a fair portion of the Gosford locals not keen on having an outside or predominately outside identity . At least one good outcome with the original proposed move with a i st class League and sporting venue , ground being built at Gosford . Nth Sydney were the feeder club for Souths [might be another club now ] so still a N R L connection of sorts . Newtown are associated with the Roosters now i think after previously being with the Sharks . No doubt that could have been Manly "s fate , just being a feeder club if not for some very committed club members and officials and some financially generous individuals

souffs showed them the way back into the comp. legal challenge that criteria NRL set was illegal. why they didnt use some of the coin they kept bragging about to
mount a legal challenge after the precedent has been set
pay there players

love the history , have nothing against norths but the horse has bolted. they were asleep at the wheel and are lost to the game forever

there supporter base was there trump card and its been that long that no one remembers them anymore. they bring nothing to the table but 6 journeyman and a guaranteed 2 points for the broncos

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4