Bears want back into the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who is Shane?
Shane is a former North Sydney fan who has adopted the Storm as his team nowadays, comes from out Mount Druit way, he is a rabid Manly hater, who was really giving it to us big time prior to us winning the 2008 GF, we sent him home with his tail between his legs.
He was eating humble pie big time when he was on air again, although refused to acknowledge the magnitude of our victory due to the suspension of Scam Smith.

I wonder what actual value there is in the brand?

It has been pretty much dead since 2001 so has lost at least a generation of supporters (which was on a decline since before then)

Even if they were successful they would be a transient brand which would struggle to attract long term support
You made some valid points feathered friend

I cant see it happening either.

The bears vision is only a fairy tail that wont come true

Time for a song ......
All together now !

There a bears out there
And a stadium as well
There are people with dreams
And stories to tell
Open wide
Come inside
Its fairy tail time

Shane is a former North Sydney fan who has adopted the Storm as his team nowadays, comes from out Mount Druit way, he is a rabid Manly hater, who was really giving it to us big time prior to us winning the 2008 GF, we sent him home with his tail between his legs.
He was eating humble pie big time when he was on air again, although refused to acknowledge the magnitude of our victory due to the suspension of Scam Smith.
Shane I know you are reading this

The Manly Sea eagle were on HEAT in the 2008 GF and no one could have stopped them from Screwing the Storm not Bellamy not Slater , not Cronk , not Inglis and not even Smith.
Smith was spared form being humiliated and disgraced along with his other storm team mates

Shane it is about time you stop being a bitter man
jump on the bandwagon and become a better man and support the Manly Sea eagles
2022 Manly club membership is now open
We are waiting for you with open loving Manly arms :h:
images (3).jpg

I wonder what actual value there is in the brand?

It has been pretty much dead since 2001 so has lost at least a generation of supporters (which was on a decline since before then)

Even if they were successful they would be a transient brand which would struggle to attract long term support
I don’t mind the Bears, it’s just the ‘we wuz robbed by Manly’ refrain, that some of them still carry on with, that annoys me.

If they want to blame someone, blame News Ltd. Or blame your own administration, that kept virtually everyone on the books right up until the merger, despite a tightening income stream in a contested market. Manly on the other hand started shedding big name players from 1997 through until the merger. People at the time wondered why, but it helped to keep the outfit solvent until we could break free again - thankyou Ken Arthurson.

Sadly ironic that the Bears now want to ditch the CC, despite a stadium being laid on for them 22 years ago (and using its delayed completion as the big excuse for why they went under), which is still a better viewing ground than an upgraded NSO.

I don’t mind the Bears, it’s just the ‘we wuz robbed by Manly’ refrain, that some of them still carry on with, that annoys me.

If they want to blame someone, blame News Ltd. Or blame your own administration, that kept virtually everyone on the books right up until the merger, despite a tightening income stream in a contested market. Manly on the other hand started shedding big name players from 1997 through until the merger. People at the time wondered why, but it helped to keep the outfit solvent until we could break free again - thankyou Ken Arthurson.

Sadly ironic that the Bears now want to ditch the CC, despite a stadium being laid on for them 22 years ago (and using its delayed completion as the big excuse for why they went under), which is still a better viewing ground than an upgraded NSO.
**** the Bears and their **** supporters who still blame us for their demise!!

Oh and Reading the Play ( Hi Gerard ) if you’re reading this you can go **** yourself too , block me on Twitter , a chicken**** approach !!

** the Bears and their ** supporters who still blame us for their demise!!

Oh and Reading the Play ( Hi Gerard ) if you’re reading this you can go ** yourself too , block me on Twitter , a chicken** approach !!

North Sydney Bears club were a pathetic mediocre club who failed their North Sydney district with 7 disgraceful wooden spoons and only won 2 premierships in the 1920s when Frank Hyde was in nappies

No premierships in the 1930s , 40s , 50s 60s 70s 80s , 90s Thats 7 decades of incompetence

In the end their incompetence buried the bears in their grave and their Ghosts are still Blaming every one else for their pathetic demise

I have said all along that the Bears are Dead and Dusted and here is another story about the dead Bears

Bearer of bad news: Why North Sydney will never return to the NRL​

The Bears are dead. Long live the Bears. Efforts to return the fabled red-and-black jerseys to the NRL are a Cinderella story that should remain in the confines of a fairytale book.

Simple answer

No F$$$ing way, never will happen and this joke of club will never win a another title in the NRL.

Never supported this move and this joke of a club can f$$k off and never be.considered to return to the nrl.

Manly forever!!!

For a side about to hit their 20th anniversary of irrelevance, they sure do get a lot of media time with the annual bring back the Bears articles.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6