Baz Extension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's a supercuvk?
Generally a male who enjoys being humiliated by his Mrs getting some side action while he watches

My evidence

24632452f66036440928f2fca9884a0e

Only a Supercuck would allow this

Cool lets get a real coach again
What's baz done wrong? 13th to 6th is fine, plus we were even higher until a form slump towards the very end of the season

He bonds with the players, and from all accounts has formed one of the closets cultures in the nrl with all the players saying it's the closest they've been to eachover, even Walker who was apart of that Souths premiership side. With this culture they'll fight for eachother more and more over the coming years

and from all accounts has formed one of the closets cultures in the nrl with all the players saying it's the closest they've been to eachover, even Walker who was apart of that Souths premiership side. With this culture they'll fight for eachother more and more over the coming years
Oh behave! Not that there's anything wrong with that

Could someone please explain "rationally" why Trent should leave?

The management like him, the players think he is great, most poster on this site wrote us off for the year with most thinking worse than 10th -we end up 6th, but could have been better.

Seriously, I think we should resign him for 4 years. Who do you want? Des - what about the salary cap crap with back ended contracts - do we want that again? Maz, seriously would not fit into our culture - would want to put us back 20 years. What about the bus driver from Manly to Dee Why?

Please explain? no insults please, but a serious argument would be great - I just don't get it?

Could someone please explain "rationally" why Trent should leave?

The management like him, the players think he is great, most poster on this site wrote us off for the year with most thinking worse than 10th -we end up 6th, but could have been better.

Seriously, I think we should resign him for 4 years. Who do you want? Des - what about the salary cap crap with back ended contracts - do we want that again? Maz, seriously would not fit into our culture - would want to put us back 20 years. What about the bus driver from Manly to Dee Why?

Please explain? no insults please, but a serious argument would be great - I just don't get it?
He can get payed better,he could have better facilities for training etc,more money available for football department,wouldn't have to deal with a revolving door of CEO's,wouldn't have to deal with Fulton looking over his shoulder all the time

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6