Baz Extension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What has Barrett done that Toovey didn't do?

Place much lower? Barrett is a fraud
I love Toovey, absolutely love him. But Baz, along with Bozo, has rebuilt this club completely when the squad was bound to progressively decrease in terms of quality (due to the retiring/aging legends). I thank him, and can't thank him enough for what he has built. We are on our way again

You must be Strone33 in disguise Cherry
I am not Strone33, my distaste with Barrett is he's basically a Supercuck, he has no qualities I'd like to see in our current crop apart from his bullet passes which were among the greatest of all time

I want a leader who is willing to get his hands dirty, not someone who takes humiliation like a bitch

Last edited:
Well if you must, Toovey inherited a team off a premiership. That's hard to **** up.
Souffs made a pretty good fist of it.
And others.
Tooves had to start again with staff and players at the end of their career.
Let's not forget the sh*tbag recruitment he got.

Souffs made a pretty good fist of it.
And others.
Tooves had to start again with staff and players at the end of their career.
Let's not forget the sh*tbag recruitment he got.
They players still had some legs because they got to the GF a couple years on with the same core. But back to my original response, it's a bit tough to compare Barrett and Toovey because they are starting from opposite points.

Don't know why people can't just enjoy it for what it is.

They players still had some legs because they got to the GF a couple years on with the same core. But back to my original response, it's a bit tough to compare Barrett and Toovey because they are starting from opposite points.

Don't know why people can't just enjoy it for what it is.
Don't get me wrong I see what you're saying and I'm enjoying the way we are rebuilding.
But though they did win the previous year it didn't come without a cost that Tooves inherited.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8