Baz Extension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just cant believe that rumour that Strone33 is actually Greenburg's nom de plume. Lies I say. I mean Strone 33 seems literate.

I was always willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when he came here. I had my periods of thinking he was a rubbish coach, but on the whole there's no doubt the club has turned a corner under him. With some good assistants and the front office getting their $#!7 together we can hopefully keep him long term and build a successful culture.

As I said many times early on, there's no reason why Barrett can't become a Manly legend as a coach.

Best news since des extended his contract....and I am guessing as official

what, the cap cheating, rule bending, ruck manipulating, winning-at-the-expense-of-the-game-of-rugby-league culture? no thanks
Agreed, and the funny thing is that for all of the cheating and disgraceful tactics they have won a single premiership only.

When Baz signed I had reservations. He wasn't Manly. I wanted Toovey to stay. I still believe he was able to do the job.

But now,

This is great news if true.
Baz has shown himself to up to the job in my view.
And potential signings always want to know who the coach will be.

I still believe the way Tooves was treated was deplorable. But it's done now. We have to move forward. We can't let the Worms ever win a title. That really would be the blackest day. :sick:

I've learned to really love Baz in a man(ly) way , he's grown on me.

When I heard this week about him going onto the Penrith bus last week after the loss I thought " wow, now that's my type of coach ".

Hurting as he would have been to do that shows real class!

And you can see his passion for the brand in his pressers.

Great news if true!

When I heard this week about him going onto the Penrith bus last week after the loss I thought " wow, now that's my type of coach ".

Great news if true!
HE got on the Penrith bus? surely that was to have a quiet word to Moylan?

Great news if true!
Why'd he go on the Penrith bus? Please tell me he kidnapped Moylan

His first year was extremely difficult for various reasons and the jury was definitely out. His heart, character and devotion not just to the team and players but to Manly shone this year. All I hoped for was an improvement on 2016 and the development of some of our young stars and TB done his job with aplomb! Great news for the Manly Family he has extended.

First non playing Manly coach to win a GF? I hope so.

Baz did everything ok but fix the left side defence.Or are those 2 just not good enough to be there.
I'd say once Siro returned the left edge defence returned to defensive form. In the last two games of the season there was one true try scored against us on that edge (being Cartwrights try in 79th minute). In fact, most, if not all of the tries we conceded in those last two weeks were fluky, lucky (hand of peachy) and consolation tries

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8