Baz Extension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Out ****ing standing. Guy is a winner. Guy loves Manly. Guy loves the players. Players are drawn to him. Over the moon if correct !
Yeah the players certainly seem to love him, and he does appear to get the spirit of the club. Will be good to have that four year platform for him to build upon. I'd imagine his extra three years will bode well four us when it comes to signing and extending players as well.

Yeah the players certainly seem to love him, and he does appear to get the spirit of the club. Will be good to have that four year platform for him to build upon. I'd imagine his extra three years will bode well four us when it comes to signing and extending players as well.

Absolutely. And you hear it from players who have come to our club. "It was after my conversation with Trent, you could see the direction they want to go, and I wanted to be a part of that" type of thing.

Also a coach that seems to change a game plan on the fly depending on opposition. He's got all the skills. Gould stated he'd potentially become the next Bellamy (and that's a HUGE call), but jeez, if that culture washed over us, I'd be over the moon.
what, the cap cheating, rule bending, ruck manipulating, winning-at-the-expense-of-the-game-of-rugby-league culture? no thanks

wont-somebody-please-think-of-strone33.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8