Baz Extension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bye, bye Bozo

Trent Barrett has achieved a lot in the game - as a player and a coach - but last week was one of his finest hours and it hardly got noticed.

Barrett got the better of league legend Bob Fulton - something very few people can claim to have done over the past half century.

The pair have been at odds since Barrett took over as coach of Manly at the start of 2016, with Fulton constantly attempting to insert his say into selections and recruitment.

It got to the stage where Barrett was prepared to walk away in recent months, putting his hand up for both the Bulldogs and Titans jobs despite a fair season at Manly.

But last week, Fulton announced he was getting out after nearly 50 years at Manly - and a relieved Barrett will find life far less stressful in 2018 as a result.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ough-cronk/1qjc8xgp8w9r917s3wcg1i1auy/slide/4
What a load of crap !!!
Some people should be ashamed of them selves!!!
Tall poppies and sausage roll eaters with plenty of sauce to swallow their bitterness down !!!
Telegraph.....
Barrett said Fulton would be sorely missed.

“We couldn’t have achieved what we have in the last two years without him,” Barrett said.

“He’s taught me a hell of a lot in a couple of years. I’m forever indebted to him for giving me a start and getting us on the right track.”

Fulton said ,“I struck gold with my decision to appoint Trent Barrett as head coach.

“Baz has achieved results no one thought would be possible two years ago. There are not many coaches that tick all the boxes but Trent is one of them.
“A coach needs a loyal and well-organised assistant, so we recruited Gareth Holmes from the NRL. The club is now where it should be
1495245528402.jpg

Bye, bye Bozo

Trent Barrett has achieved a lot in the game - as a player and a coach - but last week was one of his finest hours and it hardly got noticed.

Barrett got the better of league legend Bob Fulton - something very few people can claim to have done over the past half century.

The pair have been at odds since Barrett took over as coach of Manly at the start of 2016, with Fulton constantly attempting to insert his say into selections and recruitment.

It got to the stage where Barrett was prepared to walk away in recent months, putting his hand up for both the Bulldogs and Titans jobs despite a fair season at Manly.

But last week, Fulton announced he was getting out after nearly 50 years at Manly - and a relieved Barrett will find life far less stressful in 2018 as a result.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ough-cronk/1qjc8xgp8w9r917s3wcg1i1auy/slide/4
Winner winner chicken dinner!

Good luck sorting out the rest of the family Trent " Manly" Barrett.

http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/manly-daily/

RUGBY LEAGUE

Eagles start on the pre-season
First group of players get with Barrett’s program

THE Sea Eagles will have a staggered start to a hectic summer program on Monday with 17 players returning and a further 10 players to join them the following week.

Coach Trent Barrett and his staff, headed by head fitness and training chief Dan Ferris, have spent the past month devising the program ahead of the club’s 2018 premiership challenge.

Manly players taking part in the World Cup will not return to training until mid January.

Barrett said he was refreshed and ready for his third season in charge of the Sea Eagles.

But he is fuming at what he described as a “scurrilous” report about his association with the Sea Eagles’ recently departed head of football Bob Fulton.

“To suggest I had anything but a wonderful working relationship with Bob Fulton is simply not right,” Barrett said.

“Bozo has been an amazing rock for me and a great help to get me started in my NRL coaching career.”

Last edited:
Well if they are back at work #nextweek perhaps it’s only then we will hear anything on the TBaz extension.

OR

It’ll be nothing and rear it’s ugly head in mid 2018.

Baz and Des swapping stories
Spotted: Trent Barrett and Des Hasler in deep discussion in a corner of the room at an Ashes cricket function in Sydney on Friday.

In-coming Manly CEO Lyall Gorman was at a nearby table.

We know what the topic of conversation was between Hasler and Barrett but have been sworn to secrecy!

Sporting News

Baz and Des swapping stories
Spotted: Trent Barrett and Des Hasler in deep discussion in a corner of the room at an Ashes cricket function in Sydney on Friday.

In-coming Manly CEO Lyall Gorman was at a nearby table.

We know what the topic of conversation was between Hasler and Barrett but have been sworn to secrecy!

Sporting News

Hopefully Des talking to Barrett about his new position as the NSW coach.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/94a34c02e38d1b526fc0903994235916

Trent Barrett re-signs as coach of Manly Sea Eagles
Paul Crawley, The Daily Telegraph

TRENT Barrett turns 40 next Saturday and the NRL’s youngest head coach has reason to celebrate.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that, after months of negotiations, Barrett has finally agreed to a new deal that will see him stay at Manly until the end of 2020.

The Sea Eagles are expected to make it official early next week.

Since taking over from Geoff Toovey, Barrett has done a fine job in difficult circumstances, overseeing the Manly rebuild along with Bob Fulton.

It ultimately saw the club turn over 42 players during Barrett’s first two years in charge.

But throughout the upheaval, Barrett won plenty of respect from the playing group and that was highlighted with this year’s unexpected top-eight finish.

While Fulton recently announced he was stepping down from his role with Manly, Barrett’s new deal is a welcome boost.

The Sea Eagles are still to finalise their roster for next season with Blake Green’s future up in the air.

Green, who is off contract at the end of 2018, is being chased by New Zealand Warriors, who are believed to have offered the 31-year-old five-eighth a four-year deal.

It is understood Manly will only release Green if they can secure a suitable replacement to partner Daly Cherry-Evans in the halves.

The Sea Eagles have a genuine interest in Mitchell Pearce but can’t make any moves until Pearce is given official permission to negotiate with rival clubs.

It is still not known if Pearce will stay at the Roosters in the wake of Cooper Cronk’s signing.

Pearce on Friday posted a picture on Instagram in New York with his girlfriend Zoe Grant and Roosters teammate Dylan Napa.

Pearce is still a week away from returning from holidays and he won’t make a decision until he gets home.

If Pearce decides to leave, it could lead to another round of musical chairs.

Cronulla and Newcastle are also keen on Pearce and both have available salary cap space to snap him up.

The problem Manly might face signing Pearce is that the club still has an NRL salary cap investigation hanging over its head that has been dragging on for months

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8