Baz Extension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A beat-up story on Channel Nein just aired from the blonde with the upside-down face stating that "Sea Eagle fans will be getting nervous because Barrett has still not signed an extension of his contract."
Don't know about you but this Sea Eagles fan is anything but nervous.

So agree.............really who cares...................as long as he isn't jumping ship right now, we can talk extension next year.

It seems a no brainer deal right now..................give him a small bump for next year (even on his existing contract) and throw in a top 4 incentive bonus for next year.

Worry about the extension next July/Aug.

Still think this is all a bartering process. Barrett has been making several comments about what he wants for next year including his remarks about Pearce and Green. Doesnt sound to me that he wants to move on.

Still think this is all a bartering process. Barrett has been making several comments about what he wants for next year including his remarks about Pearce and Green. Doesnt sound to me that he wants to move on.

Click bait and we’ve all taken it hook line and sinker!

TB has nowhere to go at the moment and a wonderful opportunity with a strengthening squad in 2018 which will be under his control. He ain't going anywhere.
That's a very good point. He's a baby in the scheme of coaching and whilst he thinks he's worth more coin, he could harm his long term career by going elsewhere. With the potential squad looming for next year he has the opportunity to build up his resume. He'll be worth more in the long run.

That's a very good point. He's a baby in the scheme of coaching and whilst he thinks he's worth more coin, he could harm his long term career by going elsewhere. With the potential squad looming for next year he has the opportunity to build up his resume. He'll be worth more in the long run.

Of course which is why all this click bait is just that.

I think he’d be negotiating for a healthy increase ( as would anyone), the Pennster would be saying ( and rightly so) , easy up big fella you did ok in 2017 but can you go one better in 2018 and get us a double chance in the finals!

If you can then let’s do a big upgrade at that point.

And I’d be dangling a fair sort of financial carrot at him for , a) again making the 8 b) getting to the top 4 c) getting to a GF and of course d) winning one.

I don’t know much about football ( other than the same as most of you, @Technical Coach aside) but I was in business , starting at the tender age of 23, from 1978 to 2013 and boy did I learn some life lessons in that time.

And that’s exactly how I’d play the game.

TBaz has no where to go, so let’s move on shall we!

Bye, bye Bozo

Trent Barrett has achieved a lot in the game - as a player and a coach - but last week was one of his finest hours and it hardly got noticed.

Barrett got the better of league legend Bob Fulton - something very few people can claim to have done over the past half century.

The pair have been at odds since Barrett took over as coach of Manly at the start of 2016, with Fulton constantly attempting to insert his say into selections and recruitment.

It got to the stage where Barrett was prepared to walk away in recent months, putting his hand up for both the Bulldogs and Titans jobs despite a fair season at Manly.

But last week, Fulton announced he was getting out after nearly 50 years at Manly - and a relieved Barrett will find life far less stressful in 2018 as a result.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ough-cronk/1qjc8xgp8w9r917s3wcg1i1auy/slide/4

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8