Barrett got it horribly wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Better to have a loss like that now than later in the season.

Manly have been on a downward trend for weeks. The injuries are having an impact. We are a little light on depth-wise.

Things will pick up again.
Well said mate , couldn't of said it any better. Half our spine missing , no siro , Wright, lawrence and jorge . To me we can win every game we go into, but jeez it makes it tough when we're missing almost half our starting side from a few weeks ago. Whether we finish 1st or 8th in this competition next week is another week and we will bounce back.

As always, perfectly said. We allowed far too many offloads. Our defense on the fringes was embarrassing (BOTH sides, not just Kelly's). I just can't fathom the sloppiness, laziness and poor attitude? Hope Bozo comes down to Narrabeen to have a chat to a few players this week. They need a solid kick up the arse.
Yeah, agree. What I'm having trouble fathoming is that it is exactly what the Saints did to us last game. They killed us with a strategy to offload. We got burnt that day by this tactic and I just don't get why that particular aspect wasn't addressed in this game.

Can't get over the piss taking of Shaun Lane. Has only played three games for Manly, two of which have been great.

Cherry was throwing bombs at him.

Would our most consistent and inspirational player made a difference?
Astoundingly at least 2 have said not....

Along with Jake he digs the deepest when we need a lift. Some don't like him but i love the guy and he would have lifted the team. He will be hard to replace next year. What he might lack in size he makes up for in drive, enthusiasm and leadership in the forward pack.

The proof was in the pudding today, the other forwards we have are well below par and it showed that they are not good enough going into future seasons. Hopefully we have a couple of experienced fwds lined up to buy.

Lawrence would have made a difference. When i say difference maybe not a win because we were poor all over the park but he would have injected some lift in the forward pack.

We haven't got the depth of others to cover but take the starting hooker, 5/8 and prop out of a side and you are up against it from the start.

Very disappointing game but i expected more of these performances going into this season so i will give them a pass for all the highlights they have given us so far. Just hope that was the wake up call they needed to have to remove any doubt that they are defying expectations and wins aren't just a given.

Score line is dissapointing considering it was very healthy but i expected a loss today. Horrible horrible record against dragons then take out key players wasn't surprised we lost. Took the panthers loss more as we were near full strength and the ref made it very hard to win a very very winable game.

Test will be how we turn it around over the next couple of weeks

Was one of those games. They happen. Chill axe feathered friends. I remember the roosters touching us up with gift and choc late withdrawals in 08. The top four are playing each other a bit in the next few weeks. Would have been nice to win but finals this year will be a great result.
eerily it was on 27 July
yep we will be fine

Settle down moops. Tafua, sironen, Matai, Stewart, Wright, Korisau, Lawrence, Brown, Green, injured. Parker HIA. Lussick (copped an elbow before he threw any) sin binned. It wasn't that bad. Let's meet up heee next week after beating the drizzle.

I was at the game, and we were blowing up deluxe about the Lussick sin-binning. He was trying to hold the mark, as the tackler is entitled to do, and bloody de Belin was marching forward chucking elbows around. HE should've been penalised for it.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7