Barrett got it horribly wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Steve76

Reserve Grader
Barretts tactics today left us with little chance.
Hastings starting at hooker when usually he isn't our backup hooker of late. Bad call.
Playing tapau 40 min losing the game end of first half. Bad call.
Leaving lane on to prove he is out if his depth- bad call.
Problems I see.
Winterstein- non effective in attack or defence, just a floater.
Kelly- same, young has potential but needs a rest
Shaun lane.- find a new sport
Lloyd perret- grow some balls and find some anger. Run hard ffs.
Barrett, can't use inexperienced tag anymore mate, get your **** together

Appalling effort, baz set us up for a 60-0 shellacking. Lucky we had a bit of emotion come into it early in the second half. Hard to have won that.

Baz is banking on us going on a winning run till the end of the season I think, big risk resting players. Will it pay off? I'm not too sure

Well I guess that's an issue for the coach, ceo ( when we get one ) or bozo and the Scoit's isn't it? ?
Plenty of talent moving between clubs just not getting to our club

But the thing is we have cap issues due to players who are still on our books (two strike players at that). All we are going to get are players who can not secure games at other clubs

Where do you see us sitting? To me I think we are towards the bottom of the 8 / just out - top 4 is not where I see us this year

Appalling effort, baz set us up for a 60-0 shellacking. Lucky we had a bit of emotion come into it early in the second half. Hard to have won that.

Baz is banking on us going on a winning run till the end of the season I think, big risk resting players. Will it pay off? I'm not too sure
Who was he resting mr know it all?

I do enjoy the criticism without offering any options
Times like this is when we suffer fromhaving so much $ on Snake and Steve M - the depth is just not there when players are out

Absolutely. We are relying on Kennedy, Cullen, Hastings, Parker & others in our NSW Cup team, and look where they are (Parker in NYC, but underdone imo).

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Guys calm down. Green, Koroisau, Wright and Lawrence should be back next week and Sironen later on.

This performance showed how poor our depth is although hopefully we won't need to use our depth very often

Back to our early season form..........

Brian Kelly is very average............slow, out of sync and error prone!
Cant work out why we got Darcy Lussick back! Offers almost nothing.
Shaun Lane, can see why his career went south

The lack of speed in the side is woefully obvious.

But Chip & Chase is right, no depth at the club, we have no one to replace them with.

Need to find some players from somewhere for next year.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7