Barrett exit could spark Brookie exodus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love the sentence “Hoping more bad news doesn’t break from inside the club”. Hints both that there is more bad news being hidden and that these two fine journalists are on top of it but unable to speak at this time. It’s got as much credibility as “I don’t recall” in the witness box.

I use a $30 buck hammer at work , and it still knocks the nail in.
Let’s talk facilities.
I don’t even have an office. I have made a make shift one out of retail shelves and shelving yet. We have retail shelves that are old falling apart on my retail floor yet I managed to get manager of the year in my state.
You don’t need resources to have a strong work ethic.
Barrett is just a soft cock.

Let’s talk facilities.
I don’t even have an office. I have made a make shift one out of retail shelves and shelving yet. We have retail shelves that are old falling apart on my retail floor yet I managed to get manager of the year in my state.
You don’t need resources to have a strong work ethic.
Barrett is just a soft cock.
Soft coaches build Soft cultures

Last edited:
Ah but Cambo you couldn't have got manager of the year if you didn't have staff to manage @:D Which seems to be Barrett's complaint
(and by the way, congratulations!)
Ah but SR8 Cambo would not have got Manager of the year if he just complained all day and did not perform to expectations

Old Roy Masters would revel in the ‘demountable-poor facilities’ situation, he’d use it to fire the boys up.

“Look at us, they’ve bled us white, the bastards. They’ve taken everything we’ve had, & not just from us, from our fathers...”

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6