Barrett exit could spark Brookie exodus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

double hoops

First Grader
#boothepennandzorba
Absolutely Give it to em tonight if your not happy with the direction of our club / the mess right now.

#makemanlygreatagain

Simonmyers11

First Grader
It would be an absolute disaster, both in terms of PR and on-field. It is too late in the piece to find any suitable replacements and would essentially be writing off 2019, which as a club we cannot afford to do.
There are no good players coming onto the market until 2020. Would be an awful season next year. I cannot see manly letting them go, they wont make the same mistake again as they did with Green.

Last edited:

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Don't believe anything the media say until its announced. They are scum.

But - if a player does not want to be here....then f*ck em. Get out of here.

Agree .... but the issue isn't the players wanting to leave ... it is the "why" they want to leave ...... and unfortunately the why will still be here ......

Agree .... but the issue isn't the players wanting to leave ... it is the "why" they want to leave ...... and unfortunately the why will still be here ......

Mate agree 100%

I honestly think that if these Penn idiots still own Manly in 3 years, we will fold.

They have torn down the foundations this club has based itself on for 70 years.

I implore them to sell this club to somebody who gives a sh*t and "gets" Manly.

Go concetrate on ripping off fatties.

tookey

First Grader
What legacy will Trent leave behind if he leaves ?
What has Trent contributed to the Manly club ?
What does Trent mean to the Manly Sea eagles ?
The answer is fck all !!!
The sooner he goes the better .
Trent was a rookie that turned into a sookie when the going got tough
No club would be crazy enough to offer him a head coach role .
No way .
Spot on bozo
People like to obey would give their Left arm to coach Manly again recently if they had no facilities or support staff
It is not as thought the players have been putting in every game for the coach this year anyway

Karin

Reserve Grader
I sit here today as a absolute passionate manly fan that i can honestly say without hesitation i cannot wait till our season is over after last year ending hopeful about this year but not just for performance reasons but every negative article i see is like a knife in my tummy. Listening to ou press conferences hoping Trent can explain to me why,why ,why horrible defense , no game plan no idea and most of all where is the pride in my beloved jersey. I miss my team so much and why dont the players love manly like i do. See you at brookie tonight because you know what there is no place I rather be.
I bet you feel like I do when you get/got home absolutely dejected. I was close to where Jake and Tom were when they came around and it was just too much for Jake. He was so gutted and inconsolable as he walked off.

Ryan

Journey Man

Walker, Taupau and others KEEP saying over and over and over they love it here and are going nowhere, but day after day, 90% of this board are losing their **** thinking the skies falling.

Full strength, and with the right direction next year with API, Curtis, Elgey and a few more signings (which were supposed to be announced last week), we are in the top 8.

Why does everyone flip their **** when they read dribble from everywhere.

I was told something similar a long time ago, that good news doesnt sell papers only bad news does
The metric is no longer sell papers, it's clicks, reach, reaction, so its become even bloody easier for these goons to hit their targets because they all know people can't resist sharing.. and if even if the replies are 90% "journo has no idea" - that clocks up as a win for them, so they just keep dribbling.

Mitch

Bencher
The thing that I noticed in the article was Kelepi Tanginoa mentioning how Manly’s facilities essentially mirror that of Parramatta - demountables which back straight on to the training paddock. Yet we hear nothing except Manly’s facilities are so far behind the other NRL clubs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18