Barrett exit could spark Brookie exodus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let’s talk facilities.
I don’t even have an office. I have made a make shift one out of retail shelves and shelving yet. We have retail shelves that are old falling apart on my retail floor yet I managed to get manager of the year in my state.
You don’t need resources to have a strong work ethic.
Barrett is just a soft cock.
Yes Barrett coaches exactly like he played - a pretty boy soft cock

Old Roy Masters would revel in the ‘demountable-poor facilities’ situation, he’d use it to fire the boys up.

“Look at us, they’ve bled us white, the bastards. They’ve taken everything we’ve had, & not just from us, from our fathers...”
The great coaches find ways to turn adversity to their advantage . The ones like Trent find ways to a quick exit.

We used to dream about a single sheet of newspaper, we only had sheet of used toilet paper in public toilet.

Showing your age there Moondog. Yep I remember the sheets of newspaper set aside for the great wipe. Then there were the toilet containers that the dunny man used to replace weekly, lock a lit on top, replaced it with a new can and on his shoulder lugged the full can to his truck where he had hundreds of other full containers, which he then took to some site I never chose to seek out. Great job. Also recall one toilet that was just a deep hole in the ground. I used to image (fear really) that one day I'd fall through the seat and end up drowning in my own excrement. And the flies. No wonder the outhouse was always some distance from the house, usually near the garden so the plants could mask the smell. Ah the memories.

Showing your age there Moondog. Yep I remember the sheets of newspaper set aside for the great wipe. Then there were the toilet containers that the dunny man used to replace weekly, lock a lit on top, replaced it with a new can and on his shoulder lugged the full can to his truck where he had hundreds of other full containers, which he then took to some site I never chose to seek out. Great job. Also recall one toilet that was just a deep hole in the ground. I used to image (fear really) that one day I'd fall through the seat and end up drowning in my own excrement. And the flies. No wonder the outhouse was always some distance from the house, usually near the garden so the plants could mask the smell. Ah the memories.

Quite a few manly players were sh!t carters back in the day, my job was to hold the side gate open when I was a kid.
Many were also garbage runners also, how times have changed.

Quite a few manly players were sh!t carters back in the day, my job was to hold the side gate open when I was a kid.
Many were also garbage runners also, how times have changed.
G'day all,Back in the day my local watering hole was nicknamed the "Sh!t Carters Arms" for fairly self explanatory reasons.Great times, great memories,maybe not such a great job.
cheers mike

493474C2-2518-4FB0-897E-F42DBDD1A354.jpeg
All this talk of players following Barrett when he leaves could be like Frank the Tank’s streaking...??

Toovey was quoted as saying he would apply for the job and had no problems with the set up
But then again Toovey is not Trent .
Most coaches who aspire to be a first grade coach would have no problem with our set up, Trent is being a bit precious as he's suddenly a coach who might probably be in demand at Penrith and is looking for an excuse to get out.

The more this all drags out, i wouldn't be surprised if Barrett stays put . Demands met.

Send this place into meltdown. But if he handed in his 12 month notice in July then he has resigned and looking to leave next July? Can't keep him on as that would effectively rule out the entire 2019 season with a coach that couldn't care less.

Luxury, we were lucky to have sheet of paper

Oh...we used to dream of owning a piece of paper like the toffs up town.

We had to make do with a single tissue after dad traded the old hanky for a snail. We feasted that night before turning in. 9 of us...middle of winter...pouring rain...there we were, all huddled together under the one tissue, shivering ourselves into the best sweat we could manage for warmth.

(Is anyone else reading these with a yorkshire accent) lol

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8