Barrett exit could spark Brookie exodus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope Cartwright is going with him. After watching the game last night you can see the difference in the coaching skills compared with Barrett. The Souths and Bronco players all knew where they had to be and were all in action. Even though we beat the dogs last week we looked like a rabble at times.

I am just so over reading the news and our club getting the absolute sh*t kicked out of it by the media. It just never stops, it's relentless and whilst some of it might be true and warranted I am certain most of it is not. At the moment we could donate $1,000,000 to help the farmers out and the ****en media would still turn it against us. We get bagged for having a **** ground and **** facilities? How is that our fault? They fail to mention that all the fantastic facilities at other clubs were paid for by tax payers and we just happen to live in an area where none of the politicians give a crap about. Why isn't that a story?

Attention Any reporter who may read this. Eat a dick, GO FxCK yourself. Find another club to bash.

Hope Cartwright is going with him. After watching the game last night you can see the difference in the coaching skills compared with Barrett. The Souths and Bronco players all knew where they had to be and were all in action. Even though we beat the dogs last week we looked like a rabble at times.

Take a look at how well Melbourne have gone with supposedly half a reserve grade side at times this year. Then look at us, we have fill-in's who've played most of this season in the NRL side and they still look lost most of the time.

Barrett may be liked by most of the players. The media may think he's being hard done by at this rabble of a club (thankfully the ex-players/coaches who appear in the media like Tooves and Brian Carney think otherwise). But the proof is in the results. Most weeks even when we were ravaged by injuries we still boasted a truck load of Origin and International experience in the side and other than this week we've been resident in the bottom four for about the last 10 or 11 rounds of the season.

There is a reason why coaches who's teams finish towards the bottom of the ladder more often than not don't last.

These journos are bad Judges. I don't see an Exodus happening, it could be the Genesis of a new era for us. Obviously Barrett hasn't done a great Job but the Lamentations of these false prophets is no Revelation. We'll have the Numbers to be competitive next year, I'd bet my Canticles on it.

My mother was the masthead editor for a major fairfax publication as little as a year ago.

Her favourite thing to say at a bbq was, we dont report the news, we invent the news.

That being said she was a straight shooter but you get the gist. If you can sensationalise, then you have a job.
I was told something similar a long time ago, that good news doesnt sell papers only bad news does

Barrett would need to be an inspirational coach for this to be true.
Many performances clearly showed the players did not believe his on field leadership, so it’a stretch to believe they will follow him out the door.
If the media were smart enough to come up with a realistic claim that players were looking to get out because the club is like a lost puppy and run by morons, it would have far more backbone.

Lewis Brown
Daly Cherry-Evans
Lachlan Croker
Manase Fainu
Addin Fonua-Blake
Tevita Funa
Jack Gosiewski
Jackson Hastings - Gone but still in cap?

Trent Hodkinson
Brian Kelly
Api Koroisau
Shaun Lane
Nate Myles

Brad Parker
Taniela Paseka
Lloyd Perrett
Toff Sipley
Curtis Sironen
Moses Suli
Kelepi Tanginoa
Jorge Taufua
Martin Taupau
Joel Thompson
Jake Trbojevic
Tom Trbojevic
Aquila Uate
Dylan Walker
Frank Winterstein
Jono Wright
Matthew Wright

Tom Wright

Ok so i have had a look at the squad and the players that could be leaving in red

Journos are probably right, but without naming the players involved my best guess is "lets look at the players off contract, moving on, retiring and see if we can jump on the Manly bashing train". Media truth is very selective, none of those players leaving would make me want to cancel my membership. Should give a thank you letter to TB if anything lol

Last edited:
These journos are bad Judges. I don't see an Exodus happening, it could be the Genesis of a new era for us. Obviously Barrett hasn't done a great Job but the Lamentations of these false prophets is no Revelation. We'll have the Numbers to be competitive next year, I'd bet my Canticles on it.

I'd hoped we would have had more guidance like in Leviticus. Or someone to show us the true way, as in Romans. We need a Joshua to lead us to the promised land!

I'm sick of hearing the storm sing the song of Solomon. lol

(For anyone not sure...or hasn't read the bible...google what the song of solomon is about)

I'd hoped we would have had more guidance like in Leviticus. Or someone to show us the true way, as in Romans. We need a Joshua to lead us to the promised land!

I'm sick of hearing the storm sing the song of Solomon. lol

(For anyone not sure...or hasn't read the bible...google what the song of solomon is about)
King Solomon is about the only thing I know about in the bible.

Looks like all they did was head to zero tackle and count the players off contract! Wow surprise 8!
I sit here today as a absolute passionate manly fan that i can honestly say without hesitation i cannot wait till our season is over after last year ending hopeful about this year but not just for performance reasons but every negative article i see is like a knife in my tummy. Listening to ou press conferences hoping Trent can explain to me why,why ,why horrible defense , no game plan no idea and most of all where is the pride in my beloved jersey. I miss my team so much and why dont the players love manly like i do. See you at brookie tonight because you know what there is no place I rather be.

From Readingtheplay

Barrett, Taupou and Walker all to exit Manly at seasons end. And as I said many weeks ago, Neil Henry will then be announced as the new coach (deal done many weeks ago). Everything else in the media is just window dressing. #NRL

From Readingtheplay

Barrett, Taupou and Walker all to exit Manly at seasons end. And as I said many weeks ago, Neil Henry will then be announced as the new coach (deal done many weeks ago). Everything else in the media is just window dressing. #NRL
f*cking hope not!

Reading the play has a looong list of tips he has been way off the mark.
I wouldn't believe that Norths supporting turd.
Mind you there has been a bit of talk about Taupau..

W
Haha 8 players reconsidering their future. How to people read and believe this nonsense these clowns right. No one from the daily telegraph have any idea at all what goes on behind closed doors. They write anything to sell a paper. Its beyond Ludacris
Who cares, these guys win a handful of games all year - what’s joke let them go

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8