Barrett at a loss to lift Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walkz isn't going anywhere loves northern beaches new house father in waiting life is good
DC needs to use Walkz at centre more productively otherwise back to 5/8 so he can get more ball to use.
I will admit I wouldn't drop or sack DC his potential is limitless and capable of turning his form and the teams fortunes around.
Im backing them to beat the Merge no matter who plays.
When did he lose the "E" ,Is this a Puff Daddy ,P Diddy kind of thing ?

Walkz isn't going anywhere loves northern beaches new house father in waiting life is good
DC needs to use Walkz at centre more productively otherwise back to 5/8 so he can get more ball to use.
I will admit I wouldn't drop or sack DC his potential is limitless and capable of turning his form and the teams fortunes around.
Im backing them to beat the Merge no matter who plays.

That is why I still think it wouldn't be a bad idea when Walks returns from injury to play him at 5/8 and move Hodko and his passing game to dummy half. Hodko is no runner, but his kicking could be useful from dummy half. And if Hodko's defence is questionable, just swap him and DCE around in defence and let Cherry defend in the middle. He already does a bucket load of tackling as it is so what's the difference?

I think that would be a much better option than playing Brown or Matty Wright as our hooker.

Let's face it, Twenty doesn't have many options. Of the 30 players profiled on our NRL roster only two have not played any First Grade, Fainu and Tevita Funa.
We know the NRL won't allow Fainu to play, and Funa is a centre-winger where we have plenty of options.
We have at least six players injured, several for the season.
Contrast that with Illawarra which has no injuries and has played the same 17 all season. They have more options than a Macquarie Bank stockbroker.
If Twenty is to blame for selecting all the 30 players in our roster then it is fair to blame him for getting us into this mess. But I'm sure he inherited many of these players.
There will be a clean out of the roster in 2019. We know Hastings, Uate and Brown won't be with us. This will be an opportunity to pack the roster with promising juniors on lesser money, including the six 2018 development players. There is no reason why we won't be able to fit more than 30 players under our Cap, giving us a greater choice when injuries strike. The 'Riff have shown that you can still win matches when (currently) eight of their roster is injured or have retired. What the 'Riff have done is invest in their juniors who are proving to be worthy first graders when given an opportunity.

Let's face it, Twenty doesn't have many options. Of the 30 players profiled on our NRL roster only two have not played any First Grade, Fainu and Tevita Funa.
We know the NRL won't allow Fainu to play, and Funa is a centre-winger where we have plenty of options.
We have at least six players injured, several for the season.
Contrast that with Illawarra which has no injuries and has played the same 17 all season. They have more options than a Macquarie Bank stockbroker.
If Twenty is to blame for selecting all the 30 players in our roster then it is fair to blame him for getting us into this mess. But I'm sure he inherited many of these players.
There will be a clean out of the roster in 2019. We know Hastings, Uate and Brown won't be with us. This will be an opportunity to pack the roster with promising juniors on lesser money, including the six 2018 development players. There is no reason why we won't be able to fit more than 30 players under our Cap, giving us a greater choice when injuries strike. The 'Riff have shown that you can still win matches when (currently) eight of their roster is injured or have retired. What the 'Riff have done is invest in their juniors who are proving to be worthy first graders when given an opportunity.

Can you give me a run down of the players the Eternal Rookie TB has inherited ?

He has been here near on 3 years and we have had a major clean out/ rebuild during his tenure .

Personally, when Walker returns (which should be in the next couple of weeks), my side would be:

Tom Trbojevic
Jorge Taufua
Moses Suli
Brian Kelly
Akuila Uate
Dylan Walker
Daly Cherry-Evans
Martin Taupau
Trent Hodkinson
Addin Fonua-Blake
Joel Thompson
Shaun Lane
Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Matt/Tom Wright, Frank Winterstein, Toafofoa Sipley, Taniela Paseka.

I think Tom Wright probably offers more than Brad Parker or Matty Wright as a utility and with the season gone for us and with Matt Wright already being told that he won't be at Manly in 2019, I think Tom W should get more of a go in first grade.

Additionally, as already said before I think Hodko's passing game could be easily used from dummy half, with his kicking game also something from there that we don't currently have, and for mine they are big pluses over using either Brown or Matt Wright at hooker. It would also allow Suli to remain in first grade and I think Walker at 5/8 could work if he was used the same way as when he played there against Brisbane and Melbourne.....the only games we have won in the past 2 months.

One of the great characteristics of an affective coach is to be a great motivator
One that is able to instill confidence and self belief in his team and lift his players like men possessed .
One that sends his players out on the ground like soldiers in a battlefield fighting for their honour and Glory . Playing with energy and force controlled by a never say die powerful emotion and a fierce will to win .
Wake up boys !!!
We are not the Manly Sparrows . We are the mighty Manly Sea eagles !!!
cartoon-eagle-feather-mascot-clipart__u13935220.jpg

Can you give me a run down of the players the Eternal Rookie TB has inherited ?

He has been here near on 3 years and we have had a major clean out/ rebuild during his tenure .
I believe he inherited: Mr Plod, Lussick, Jonathan Wright; not sure about Poo.
Among the credible players I imagine he's recruited are Suli, Green, Kelly, Uate, Penny, Tent, Sippers, Sironen, Thompson, Matt Wright . . .
Other who have not measured up probably include Perrett, Hodgikson, Croker, Hastings . . .
If you read my post correctly I did state that if Twenty was responsible for all those on the roster then he should be blamed. However, I'm sure several of those on the roster (or those who have been moved on in recent seasons) were recruited by others.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8