Barret staying until July 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Club wishes to advise that earlier reports today in relation to its Head Coach Trent Barrett are factually incorrect.

The Club continues to work with Trent on an ongoing basis to ensure the best possible continuity of business for its football department, its playing group and the Club overall.

How does that make the reports incorrect? This joke say nothing statement tells you all we need to know amateurs.

So your saying Penn is related to Zorba?

Now in terms of getting caught up with winning micro personal battles, totally getting tunnel vision and loosing track of the bigger picture.

Do we have a match?

Penn just can't get anything done. Can't even piss off a crap coach effortlessly.
Zorba's wife is Scott Penn's cousin, so no bloodlines between ZtC and Owners :whew:

As the MSE is a shelf company that holds the NRL licence and contracts of our players, coaches etc.

Start a new company and transfer the assets we want kept.
Then close MSE as it's running at a loss so Baz would not be able to sue it >:)

It would be hilarious if Manly paid a coach to holiday in Croatia like they did with Mr Plod in 2018 :rofl:

Last edited:
Trent is the inspirational coach that coached us all the way down to the wooden spoon
Trent is the coach that proved he had no answers for his underperforming team
Trent is the coach that quit and does not believe in success on the Northern Beaches
This is a recipe for another disastrous season if the incompetent uninspiring and uninterested Trent is forced to stay
Under Adversity the lover of our club Toovey did not want to go . Under Adversity Trent wanted no part of our club
Under Trents character our club is on a hiding to nothing . No coach can instill passion in a club if they don't have any passion for the club them selves .
Trent does not give a fck about our club . All he cares is about is his pay out .
I am a positive person and always finds a positive way but with this imposter I have nothing positive to say . NOTHING !
The odds of a better 2019 under this quitter is as good as flogging a dead horse
Trent does not want to be here and it looks like he will be forced to suffer and so will our club and 99% of the fans
I have not seen a more uninspiring looking coach at a press conference and his players loved him all the way down the competition ladder .
With Ttrent there is one thing for certain in 2019 . We are going down and staying down

imagesBXVIXK2T.jpg
imagesBXVIXK2T.jpg
imagesBXVIXK2T.jpg
imagesBXVIXK2T.jpg
imagesBXVIXK2T.jpg
imagesBXVIXK2T.jpg

Trent is the inspirational coach that coached us all the way down to the wooden spoon
Trent is the coach that proved he had no answers for his underperforming team
Trent is the coach that quit and does not believe in success on the Northern Beaches
This is a recipe for another disastrous season if the incompetent uninspiring and uninterested Trent is forced to stay
Under Adversity the lover of our club Toovey did not want to go . Under Adversity Trent wanted no part of our club
Under Trents character our club is on a hiding to nothing . No coach can instill passion in a club if they don't have any passion for the club them selves .
Trent does not give a fck about our club . All he cares is about is his pay out .
I am a positive person and always finds a positive way but with this imposter I have nothing positive to say . NOTHING !
The odds of a better 2019 under this quitter is as good as flogging a dead horse
Trent does not want to be here and it looks like he will be forced to suffer and so will our club and 99% of the fans
I have not seen a more uninspiring looking coach at a press conference and his players loved him all the way down the competition ladder .
With Ttrent there is one thing for certain in 2019 . We are going down and staying down

View attachment 9773 View attachment 9773 View attachment 9773 View attachment 9773 View attachment 9773 View attachment 9773
Bozo hired him....

From what I know is as follows:
McGuire has declined the offer to coach the side next season
Manly have gone back to Trent and advised that he won't be released until July
Cartwright to take over in July (easy transition and the players will be advised in Nov at pre-season training)
Recruitment will be managed by a new staff member to be announced at tonight's forum.
Marty won't be leaving Manly for the Roosters unless they are willing to pay up 80% of his contract which they can't afford.

Club statement.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/10/03/club-statemen

The Club wishes to advise that earlier reports today in relation to its Head Coach Trent Barrett are factually incorrect.

The Club continues to work with Trent on an ongoing basis to ensure the best possible continuity of business for its football department, its playing group and the Club overall.

OOPS. WE CANNOT FIND THAT PAGE (404)
An error occurred trying to serve the page you requested.

Surely this is trying to force his hand to request a release without a payout..................surely..............................suuurely?

*crawls into feotal position*
No, this is trying to force his hand at a settlement that is palatable to both parties, as Barrett expects something for next year when his position has now become untenable.
Barrett doesn't want to be here next season, and certainly doesn't want to sit around doing nothing whilst someone else is coaching as he has obviously somewhere else in mind.

Cartwright to take over in July (easy transition and the players will be advised in Nov at pre-season training)
Recruitment will be managed by a new staff member to be announced at tonight's forum.
Marty won't be leaving Manly for the Roosters unless they are willing to pay up 80% of his contract which they can't afford.
How close is your source to the club mate?

So unless many want marty gone why would they pay any of his frieght. Sounds like this is more anout manly than marty. The question is why would manly want marty gone and be prepared to pay any freight given they start 300 k behind the 8 ball due to cap penalties.

He does have some lateral issues but manlys defence issues are owned by the whole team. Just doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

Who wants him out. We dont even really have a coach. Lyall must have hair envy

And what continues to flummox and astound me is that there are still people who are prepared to support this incompetent and vindictive fool Penn ...... over Barrett, the only bloke in 10 years who has stood up to him .....

All you had to do stupid was hire a Recruitment Officer and buy a fukken chair ...... you still haven't done either you pelican ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8