Ballin toward the end of his maroon and white rope?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every single time in the first half when we were within the 10. even Linda asked why he was doing it

It was no where near every single time.

he almost scored once going himself (closest we got), went to witt some times, and gave orford enough time most of the time, where orford was cut down was gidley rushing up on BK, thus leaving orford no option to his left unless he wanted to throw a cut out pass which he didnt, he still threw it to BK many times rather than take a tackle. It just backs up the theory that he is playing injured and thus not able to perform properly ie take on teh defence or throw the cut out pass.

What seems strange to me is all the excuses coming for orfords game being other players faults yet last years half back was supposed to be able to overcome that and create more having no 5/8 and no Bell to go to.

I made no excuses for Orford I already said he played poorely, but you need to admit that if your hooker does not provide you with quick wuality service no half back will go well

well lets not forget the quality 5/8 (Witt) and hooker (Randall) last year that Monas had to do well with.

What your saying now about monas is an excuse. Orfords playing **** because hes playing ****.

Monas probably didnt have his best game but that was a one off this season.

not even going to bother kaza you are still in love with monas!

I doubt any half back could have done well.

The fact is close to the line the hooker is entitled to try to dive over the line once, but the rest of the time get the ball to your play maker as quickly as possible. Dunley had much more effect when he ran on

Dan - i think monas could have been better, but it was ahuge exagerration on your behalf. There were time where orford had the ball without players on him and it made no difference. Monas threw two really poor passes as well but he was still one of the better players and one of the few that tried on Friday. Even BK made some silly mistakes trying to push stupid offloads but im sure that was because he had no halves creating anything to tried to carry them as well as teh forward pack. Next thing he will be doing kick returns for Stewy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6