Baldy Saunders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There’s another prop playing for Blacktown
Kurt DeLuis
Some impressive stats from the weekend game
57 mins
13 runs for 131 metres 43 post contact metres
2 tackle breaks
36 tackles 1 missed tackle
Don’t know much about him but on stats was best player for Blacktown
I actually thought he was the standout prop in the trials. Baldy was good but this guy is better, does all the little 1% plays too. He's my pick

G'day all, Given the fact that the wrestle has become a big part of the game maybe we should look at bringing him in to teach the boys some good old fashioned wrestling moves. Get them in the "Camel Clutch"that'll slow down those play the balls.
cheers mike
sCam and his boys have done their best to honour the like of Mario Milano and Spiros Arion by bringing back the abdominal stretch and the atomic drop over the years so when we see the refs turn a blind eye again expect to see the figure 4 leg lock and the sleeper hold in memory of Ronny Miller and Larry O'Dea.
I think Ronny Miller is still alive btw.
Last I heard.
Which was a while ago...

sCam and his boys have done their best to honour the like of Mario Milano and Spiros Arion by bringing back the abdominal stretch and the atomic drop over the years so when we see the refs turn a blind eye again expect to see the figure 4 leg lock and the sleeper hold in memory of Ronny Miller and Larry O'Dea.
I think Ronny Miller is still alive btw.
Last I heard.
Which was a while ago...
Ron Miller is still alive to my knowledge,he'd be mid 70's now, I see him around Gymea sometimes, he's been living in the area since I was a teenanger, Larry O'Dea passed away about 20 years ago

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8