Baldy Saunders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Apparently he had a strong match for Blacktown in that teams big loss to Wests. He is the sort of player I'd love to see in our 17 because he is a real trier.
Here is a quote from that match report:

In a beaten side, Hales praised prop Andy Saunders (below) for his leadership.

“You can see why Andy Saunders has been a stalwart of our game. He has played first grade and is a real leader,’’ Hales said.

saundersa-1gp_5852-1.jpg

“He is one of those players guys just love to play next to. We saw that on the weekend. He is someone you would love to be in the trenches with.”

Apparently he had a strong match for Blacktown in that teams big loss to Wests. He is the sort of player I'd love to see in our 17 because he is a real trier.
Here is a quote from that match report:

In a beaten side, Hales praised prop Andy Saunders (below) for his leadership.

“You can see why Andy Saunders has been a stalwart of our game. He has played first grade and is a real leader,’’ Hales said.

saundersa-1gp_5852-1.jpg

“He is one of those players guys just love to play next to. We saw that on the weekend. He is someone you would love to be in the trenches with.”
Definitely need to give him some game time this year :wasntme:

I have only seen one game from him but it was enough for me to have him in our 17. Disappointing he’s not in our top 30...
Yeah, I think we have a spot or two available though so we could maybe upgrade him if he keeps on the up?

Both Props seemed to rack up decent numbers last week in a well beaten side but so did Sipley and Perrett last year.

There’s another prop playing for Blacktown
Kurt DeLuis
Some impressive stats from the weekend game
57 mins
13 runs for 131 metres 43 post contact metres
2 tackle breaks
36 tackles 1 missed tackle
Don’t know much about him but on stats was best player for Blacktown

There’s another prop playing for Blacktown
Kurt DeLuis
Some impressive stats from the weekend game
57 mins
13 runs for 131 metres 43 post contact metres
2 tackle breaks
36 tackles 1 missed tackle
Don’t know much about him but on stats was best player for Blacktown
It would have been nice to get a report from the match. The result was disappointing, but if certain players stood out then we'd like to hear about them.
And we are still waiting on the reason for leaving out players in our top 28.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8