Aussies in India

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
can't say i am surprised that maxwell got out straight after. A lot of concentration to get there and then relief. It happens often, especially with guys who have not scored many before.

Smith on the other hand has just notched up 19, in less tests/innings than many of the greats of all time including Tendulkar (who is overrated). The only player quicker in the last 30 years was Hayden.

451 all out. take that every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Well done Maxy and another great knock by Smith, pity the tail left him stranded deserved a double and we could have got 500.

Now lets see what Hazlewood and Cummins can do. Early wickets. Kohli didn't field this morning so wonder where he will bat ?

Be nice to wrap this up with a first innings lead, however small.

How good to get Kohli cheaply again. What about the carry on from the Indians about Smiths alleged slight by grabbing his shoulder after the catch. Wasn't even his hand, LOL. No comment on Kohli though, coming out on the balcony and carrying on like a pork chop as usual. I hope they gave it to Kohli when they got him out - he deserves it.

yup, he's a tosser alright!

The pitch is playing better than most people (me included) thought.

Hopefully a quick wrap up this morning, smash some runs and skittle then in the second innings.

Day 4 though, time is ticking!

So, this is going well !! India the only side that can win from here now they have a 150 run lead. We just have to bat out the draw and start focussing on the last test. No doubt that will be a pretty sedate track as well. Indians will be happy to draw the series and retain the trophy.

So, this is going well !! India the only side that can win from here now they have a 150 run lead. We just have to bat out the draw and start focussing on the last test. No doubt that will be a pretty sedate track as well. Indians will be happy to draw the series and retain the trophy.
I thought we currently hold the trophy?

Great day for India. We have managed to turn being in a great position to being in trouble again. A draw would be a great result for us now.

I went to bed when India were about 20 runs behind. They've played well.

Woke up and I must say I'm kinda annoyed.

I want to say about Aust "weak as you know what."

It's a long way from the first test it seems. Really disappointing.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad::mad::mad:

Can we do it???

Cricket, maybe one of the few sports where one team will try and not score runs for about 6 hours....and it's still enthralling!

*understand one must like cricket.

Going to be a tough couple of sessions now to save this one. Pitch is starting to break up and they'll be reliving the nightmare of that last innings of the second test where we fell in a big hole.

Shaun Marsh can save his career here, well for at least one more test anyway, if he is able to see us home......

Marsh delivers another well timed innings to earn himself another test. Good effort by him and Handscombe though, so shouldn't be critical. This could have easily gone very badly, but some very watchful batting has got us home for the draw. Hope there is some shoulder clutching as they walk off

I often wonder if they actually teach the full LBW law in India. Some comical appeals for balls pitching a foot outside leg, and these guys are test match players.

It's up to the umpires to take control of that. Teams from the subcontinent are notorious for over zealous appealing. I remember a touring Pakistan team in particular. And yes you are right C&C they are test players. They should really be embarrassed by some of their appealing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8