Aussies in India

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very happy to wake up to a draw after going to bed at 4-65.

Must have been tense to watch.

Nice job Aust. I think to really did deep on that final day will help them immensely going forward.

Very happy to wake up to a draw after going to bed at 4-65.

Must have been tense to watch.

Nice job Aust. I think to really did deep on that final day will help them immensely going forward.
Absolutely. Can't wait for the decider. As SER8 said no-obe expected us to be in this position going into the final test. India and Kohli must be feeling the pressure after expecting to clean sweep the series.
It would be a fantastic result to come away with a drawn series. Anything abovethat is a bonus.

That last hour was fascinating. As much as Kohli needs a good slap around the head you got to acknowledge how he kept the Aussies out there right to the death to keep the mind games going. Got in Maxwells head for the next test by picking him up cheaply, could have easily just called it quits and given him an easy not out, but he came away with the points decision there. Also Matty Wade was sweating bullets in his short stint.

Great to see Handscombe get a really solid innings under his belt. I like his work, and I don't know if its just me, but he looks like he could have come straight out of 1930's or 40's test side, the way he looks and carries himself.

Just on the appealing, I saw Jadeja bowl one that pitched half a metre outside leg and Handscombe padded it away not offering as it turned back. Jadeja just took off celebrating without even looking at the umpire. I thought they outlawed that level of disrespect - isn't it classified as dissent these days ?

How important is the toss going to be in this last test. Won't want to be batting last. The venue for 4th Test has never hosted a test match before from what I can see, so bit of an unknown in terms of what sort of deck it will be. It is up in the Himalayan region, so maybe the thinner atmosphere will play some tricks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himachal_Pradesh_Cricket_Association_Stadium

The most famous resident of Dharamsala is the Dalai Lama. Maybe we can get him to bat second drop for us.

So, this is going well !! India the only side that can win from here now they have a 150 run lead. We just have to bat out the draw and start focussing on the last test. No doubt that will be a pretty sedate track as well. Indians will be happy to draw the series and retain the trophy.

it will be a creek bed and hope they win the toss for the final series

^lol. My adrenaline pumps as much for the coin toss as for most parts of the game!

it will be a creek bed and hope they win the toss for the final series
Having now realised we hold the trophy then their only hope is a result, so you are probably right - it'll be another bunsen burner. Toss crucial.

lots of noise that this pitch will have plenty of bounce - if thats the case it will be the last time these guys hold a test until they find new curator

Pace bounce ?? Hopefully, I'd love to see Cummins in full flight on a bouncy deck.

I heard some speculation he may not even be picked because he bowled so many overs and he's only just back from injury..

I heard some speculation he may not even be picked because he bowled so many overs and he's only just back from injury..
If the pitch has got a bit of life in it then they'd be mad not to pick him. He needs a good hit out anyway, being lounging around for 2 years lazy bastard.

Is it to early to start thinking about the toss tomorrow? It is so important to the outcome of the test.
Any word on what the deck is going to be like?
I assume it is going to be a raging turner!!!! Well der!!
Come on Smithy. Call heads mate!!!

We win the toss!!!! woohoo!

And Kohli...I kinda agree. He hasn't really scored any runs!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6