Aussies in India

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That lbw review rule is amazingly bad. The one where..what is it...the ball has to be more than 50% hitting the wicket is total crap.

Ok, don't make it 1 mm, but that last one was well over a third hitting. 49% says the anti aussie commentators on espncric info.

****ing out

188 will be an interesting chase, all three completed innings so far this test have exceeded that so pretty confident we'll get there. 0/20 so far is a good start. A quick fire 50 from Warner would be just what the doctor ordered, then Renshaw and Smith can settle in and grind it out.

What an atmosphere!

This pitch seems to be more cracks than pitch.

will be tough for Aust!

Pitching outside off...given.....reviewed, still given out.

fmd

2-44

c'mon!

2-65 at drinks.

Last edited:
Warner was stiffed. How did that not hit him outside the line - umpires call my ar$e.

Shaun Marsh shoulders arms and fails again. Not sure it came back enough to be out. -- just showed ball tracking and its missing FMD

Now smith has gone. the drs momentum has shifted to India for sure!

As soon as I came back in...smith fell. (boo)

Cometh the man cometh the hour. Mitch Marsh to the rescue. Hi ho Silver !!!! :rofl:

fmd. I bet aust regret not slowing the second last over down so there wasn't 1 to go.

wicket maiden.

bedtime!

****!

All over. Shows how important the toss is over there. Warners wicket was a big one, I still don't know how they thought that hit him in line.

Can we get rid of Mitch Marsh now and bring in Usman. Bowler fatigue is hardly going to be an issue for 3 day tests, so no need for a 3rd seamer, especially one that can't bat.

All over. Shows how important the toss is over there. Warners wicket was a big one, I still don't know how they thought that hit him in line.

Can we get rid of Mitch Marsh now and bring in Usman. Bowler fatigue is hardly going to be an issue for 3 day tests, so no need for a 3rd seamer, especially one that can't bat.
Usman can't play spin

Let's find out how true that is. He can't be any worse than Mitch.

sigh.

No No No No No!

And I went to bed when we were 101.

But it looked grim on that pitch. Needed the top 4 to get the runs.

Damn.

Winning a match in India is very hard, a series...almost impossible.

Well the Mitch Marsh dilemma has been solved. He is on a plane back to Oz due to a shoulder injury. They have to pick Khawaja now, no point in going for Maxwell or Agar.

Knowing our luck they'll fly in another mediocre all rounder to fill his spot.

So Stoinis is flying over to replace Marsh in the squad. Another mediocre unproven allrounder.

Apart from a brief period when Watto was firing in both disciplines, who was the last decent all rounder we had ?? You'd almost have to go back to Steve Waugh in his early days when he still bowled to find our last genuine allrounder. Yet they persist in picking one every bloody test.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8