Assistant Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
The game has changed. Six again touch footy his here to stay.
With Cartrights contract up Des needs to get his replacement right. (please don't re-sign carty)

I think we need some real fresh blood. Matty B, Monas etc can do the skills but I'd be looking to someone with sevens or touch experience. Not a proven NRL assistant. Des is an innovator but cannot reinvent the wheel.
Time to think out of the box.

With Cartrights contract up Des needs to get his replacement right. (please don't re-sign carty)

I think we need some real fresh blood. Matty B, Monas etc can do the skills but I'd be looking to someone with sevens or touch experience. Not a proven NRL assistant. Des is an innovator but cannot reinvent the wheel.

not a popular post on here but ole dessie has had his day in the sun they got to look for new style new ideas time to bin both of them how long did they sign dessie for anyway

The game has changed and 6 again touch footy means you need untouchable players with speed and skill . Thats what I believe we need to keep up with the pace and stay in the top 4 race
You cant teach speed .

How long did WE sign him for.

Unless you are a bulldogs fan in disguise of course.

i didnt sign dessie dessie was one of my favourite players 2011 is one of my favourite years theres no pukking we when it came to signing dessie i dont forgive as easy as everyone else has thats all im gonna say

i didnt sign dessie dessie was one of my favourite players 2011 is one of my favourite years theres no pukking we when it came to signing dessie i dont forgive as easy as everyone else has thats all im gonna say
Jacky boy , if I can forgive anyone can, and just ask my mate @The Wheel how big a deal that is.

Yes I’ll never forget either but we all have to move on.

Des hasn’t been Innovative since the block play and barba at the dogs in 2012.
He had become obsessed with percentage footy, which is part of the reason we are where we are.

In my opinion we look stale, slow, uninspired and clunky.

definitely need some new thinking/tactics around our team and new players to implement it.

we look worse than any other team bar maybe the bulldogs. The titans would’ve towelled us up today.

I've often wondered if the Walker Brothers would take up an assistant's role. They're probably the most innovative coaches currently in the game, albeit only in Queensland Cup.

Des hasn’t been Innovative since the block play and barba at the dogs in 2012.
He had become obsessed with percentage footy, which is part of the reason we are where we are.

In my opinion we look stale, slow, uninspired and clunky.

definitely need some new thinking/tactics around our team and new players to implement it.

we look worse than any other team bar maybe the bulldogs. The titans would’ve towelled us up today.

yep the warriors would have towelled us up .... oh wait a minute !

Cliffy.........

Our attack was better under barret, Jake and dce in particular. Our defence however was woeful. Barrett has turned Penrith into the perfect attacking team

our attack is toothless

you nailed it boy remember the knights game we had enough good ball in the 2nd half to ice that game knights were on their knees we couldnt do ship loyalty is good but people gotta start seeing it as it is one out running no offloads no attacking kicks dessie made us slow boring and predictable one

Jason Ryles or anyone who has been an assistant to Bellamy.

Bellamy has left his mark on the game with Current coaches like Robinson, O’Brien and Maguire all mentored by Bellamy.

Todd Payten if he misses the Cowboys gig, plenty out there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4